Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by kvn92nl

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Is there any chance that they will give free roam online?
Message 211 of 377 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice
No, i see NFS posted some info about other stuff today on the NFS but nothing about online freeroam.
Still ignoring this problem... it’s crazy!
Message 212 of 377 (953 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah only reading... 😂
Message 213 of 377 (945 Views)

★★★ Novice

Guess EA  only reading our Feedback and not taking action / replying to our feedback to make NFS PB a better game for the community. online Sad ain't it.

Message 214 of 377 (937 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Normaly i don't write any feedbacks. But this annoys the * out of me. I agree on hating the fact that there is no online freeroam. I love NFS and other race games, and what i love most is playing them online! Not just in a race but in FREEROAM!!. If i knew about this i wouldn't have bought the game. I get the point, some people want to play singleplayer, some people don't have internet. So make the game single and multiplayer like ALMOST every other game. We want to be able to choose! Keep the offline singleplayer option but also Add an online FREEROAM option!! The rest of the game looks great, but to be honest, when i found out you can't do online freeroam i lost most of my interest in playing the game.
Message 215 of 377 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So it's been a couple of weeks now, and unlike in other posts, no one from EA or Ghost has replied to PAYING CUSTOMER concerns and complaints whatsoever. In fact, hilariously, the only effort they seem to have put in is forcibly change the subject line of my post.

My original subject line said;  Multiplayer Free-Roam OR Boycott 

But EA_David was QUICK to remove " ... OR Boycott " from the title, probably to maximize sales, considering my post was the first thing to come up when anyone Google'd this issue. They haven't answered anyone, or been transparent on this issue, nor said whether or not they're working on something with regards to this.

You guys are seriously dropping the ball here. A game that finally got people excited, and you guys are ignoring everyone's complaints. You then have the audacity to release your 'Under-The-Hood' post, addressing a non-existent issue
with progression that no one brought up, all the meanwhile ignoring what everyone is actually talking about. If you aren't ignoring the concerns in this post, WHY ARE YOU NOT ADDRESSING IT? Why hasn't a single representative posted in these forums, to explain what is going on?

You sent your lackey to remove the words BOYCOTT from my title, nothing else so far. You guys can still fix this, PLEASE address your community on this issue, or sell the NFS franchise because you won't have a hope in hell in selling another NFS game with (EA) on the box to anyone. Maybe a couple of uninformed parents buying their child a 'car game', but you will regret those sales numbers very quickly.

I still have a tiny bit of hope that you guys will do the right thing, trouble is, you are giving me and everyone else, no reason to think that, or to trust you ever again. I can tell you for a fact, if you guys don't end up doing the right thing.... I will never buy anything from EA or its partnered developers ever again. I won't care even if you dance around in an interview screaming and shouting at the top of your lungs; " We changed guys! We really changed this time ". I won't care, and I can guarantee, everyone else is going to be in the same boat as me.

NFS Payback is your do-or-die moment. Your move EA/Ghost.

PS. I will re-post this over and over again if you decide to remove it, and not just here, but anywhere that your paying customers are looking so that no one else gets screwed over by you, if you decide to give the finger to your customers.

Message 216 of 377 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@fahadanwar1983 It seems to me that EA and Ghost have learned only the video shoot about how good Need For Speed Payback and are asking bloggers to play in their movie about good Need For Speed Payback, but it is not so! NFS FANS upset by this game, EA/Ghost understand it, and so it is easier to make a video about what NFS Payback cool! THEY ARE CHEATING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND FANS NFS

Message 217 of 377 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It seems to me that Ea Games and Ghost are taking us all for the * (sorry for the term) despite the many requests releasing patches with things that do not serve anything this game was a nice scam and it will be the last nfs I bought and which will resell shortly.

Message 218 of 377 (959 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The freeeroam in rivals ws so good when ur just having fun or jumping into a nearby random event. Now we have to wait for stupid playlists and vote on a job with strangers, cant even play in peace with ur friends
Message 219 of 377 (996 Views)

Online free roam

★★★ Newbie
We want online free roam and also the ability to drift with your mates and get all 5 car specs online please Ghost games
Message 220 of 377 (1,156 Views)