Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by Dron26RU_ID

Original Post

★ Guide

Definetly need to keep this alive guys, we still havent got an update got nothing, no news no info and no customer support, we have been scammed badly.

Message 201 of 377 (997 Views)

Need for speed payback

★★★ Newbie
Where's is the online free roam multiplayer???? Am going to be Nice but that needs to Fix real soon am ashamed of this how can y'all spoil the fun of the game just like
Message 202 of 377 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice
I do not like their approach to customers. Their forum and nothing will write just silent. As there will be no free ride online, more will not buy their game for such behavior because this mode is needed in such a game like this.
Message 203 of 377 (991 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, i'm sure people are talking about it not only on forums, but on twiter and other medias too, so one way or another they'll see it, the problem is, do they really care?

I have hope want believe they'r at least trying to make it happen, but with all this silent from them, it's being not easy

Message 204 of 377 (963 Views)

★ Guide
  • Increased the amount of REP awarded by taking part in events.
  • Increased the amount of Bank awarded by taking part in events.
  • Bait crates now reward increased REP.
  • Bait crates now reward increased Bank.
  • Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased REP.
  • Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased Bank.
  • Air Suspension will now appear more frequently within Shipments.
  • Slightly increased REP and Bank for finishing an event outside of first place.                  

They keep communication to minimum but they do say something here and there but its on reddit  these forums are kinda dead to EA or Developers 

Message 205 of 377 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Watch the dudes that buy the game with the black friday sale on now, will be on these forums too within a few days lol They have just added more bad reviews to their game unless they get an update going soon...

Message 206 of 377 (927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Razeroses I heard about that like 2 days ago.. on the russian VKontake lol 18.11.2017 to be precise

Message 207 of 377 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

NFS Payback, begins to die and the developers take no action

Message 208 of 377 (1,092 Views)

★ Apprentice
The game is now 2 weeks out.
Still no reaction from EA about the missing online freeroam...

Sorry EA but i’m done now.
This was the last EA/NFS game for me.
Message 209 of 377 (1,029 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow EA/NFS you guys seriously threw away the ball, THIS WOULD OF BEEN THE BEST NFS GAME WITH FREE ROAM, and you guys have not even replied to none of us here, im sorry if i offend you guys but EA and GHOST u guys are a disappointment, atleast  the devs who read this and dont reply to us, and the ones holding you guys back from doing it, we are desperate gamers, fans, that waisted our money on this and all your past games and we are ignored like a piece of poop, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Message 210 of 377 (991 Views)