Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by Razeroses

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
THE BEST NEED FOR SPEED YET IS PRO STREET! THERE WAS ACTUAL RACING SKILLZ INVOLVED! OVE BEEN PLAYIN THESE GAMES SINCE THE FIRST NEED FOR SPEED...AND IM NOT DIGGIN THIS FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE STYLE! 😡 CALL ME OLD SCHOOL BUT PRO STREET IS WHAT THEY NEED TO TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT! SUCKAS!
Message 191 of 377 (767 Views)

Need For Speed Payback

★★★ Novice
I want to know if EA is planning on adding a free roam feature to Payback's multiplayer, where you can hang out with your crew and meet other racers. And even do missions or the random activities across the map together.
Message 192 of 377 (649 Views)

Re: Hm...

★★★ Novice
Yes indeed you can enter the lobby with a friend, but there is no free roam mode really the free roam there is, is just to wait for the race to start.
Message 193 of 377 (838 Views)

★★★ Novice
I more than agree... I am really disappointed I was expecting a better multiplayer experience than 2015 and we got a lot worse.
Message 194 of 377 (828 Views)

★ Apprentice
Please give us multiplayer freeroam! We want play with friends on this very nice map. Payback for me is really good game, but Multi freeroam is must have in Racing game like NFS. Sorry for my English.
Message 195 of 377 (798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello
my question is if there will be an update in the future that includes free roam multiplayer?
I just bought NFS Payback for ps4 and heard that there is no free roam after. Now i decided to return the game even if i did not have started it yet. But if i get an answer to this in which you say that there will be an update anytime soon i may change my decision..

Looking forward to get an answer 

Message 196 of 377 (774 Views)

★ Guide

guess best option is to go play 2015 nfs

Message 197 of 377 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice
Does ea read these posts?? They do not reply...
Message 198 of 377 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I apologize for the poor english but I write from italy, here as we all complained about the absence of free online guide what should not miss seeing also the game that is very nice compared to 2015 said this Ghost it has to wake up and enter this mode or so many players like me will soon resell the title after spending 70 euros giving confidence to Ghost games and finding a game virtually offline, give NFS free guide because it is FUNDAMENTAL for game development.

Message 199 of 377 (808 Views)

★ Guide

community managers do read them but as far as developers  not really but i think whith the amount of attention these free roaming posts got all over forums they have to have heard about the feedback on this topic now lets keep this post alive and hope they patch it

Message 200 of 377 (921 Views)