Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by Juuloo1997

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys dont make me feel like i wasted 60$, please give us some response just yes or no and we will quit so fast as we can, i think i never use product of EA anymore after this game.

Message 151 of 377 (1,957 Views)

★ Guide

The days go by and the silence continues.. Anybody know where Ghosts office is? It is gone 7 days after release and they havent gave us any information on the main questions from their community... Isnt that a spit in the face..

Message 152 of 377 (1,927 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
The silence continues because they are probably trying to not get shut down by EA just like visceral did. And unless the game is hurting sales figures, dropping stock, or the center of a media storm (ie. Star wars bf2). Chances are we won't hear anything anytime soon.
Message 153 of 377 (1,889 Views)

★ Guide

well star wars and nfs not sure what one dissapointed more xD nfs offline mode is decent  the online mode is below garbage lvl is pure  car destruction derby basicly 8 regeras raming each other off the road till 1 dude crosses finish line 0 skill involved there shold be no car collision on the speedlists  that way would be about skill and not about Raminig eachother  off the road .

Message 154 of 377 (1,880 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ok so it looks like Star Wars Battlefront 2 is "saved" from micro transaction thanks to the playerbase, for now. I don't give hope fo us to be listened. 

Message 155 of 377 (1,868 Views)

★★ Novice

So i have done this the kind way but that doesn't seem to help so here is an other approach. My patience is over. EA you can't even say yes or no to our question!? After spending 60 Euro on this game at least give us some information on this topic.

I'm dissapointed.... very * dissapointed. Two emails send to EA and Ghostgames. After 15 days still no response... I'm wondering why? 

Oh wait i know! They do not give a * single * about their customers. Funny fact that they don't even look at what is written on this forum. When they see anything that has to do with Multiplayer Free Roam they just ignore it. Oh and if  you feel like asking them on Facebook? Forget it they do not respond on that either.

Please EA all we ask is a response on this topic. You could have made an awesome Multiplayer for us to enjoy for a long time.

Message 156 of 377 (1,846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I really wish somebody would sue them tbh ... IM TIRED OF DOING * BUGGED SPEEDLISTS ALREADY.

Basicly if we dont get any news by the end of this week Id say this game is dead, and never again will I buy another game from ghost studios, and I will go purchase Forza right now and hopefully Il get the feeling to that game. Thank you for a wasted week and 60$ you snakes.

PS. As I did say above, I liked the story mode ABIT. Its decent enough even though it could have been more.. but the multiplayer is just outrageus, the communit help/support for the player base is terrible, the game is only out your already spitting in our faces, with your careless atitude.. I understand you got your money and now your happy... But we are people, customers, we spent our hard earned money on this game, we could atleast get some customer support for gods sake. WHY CANT YOU ANSWER OUR QUESTION? IF only you told me earlier that everything was going to be like this, I swear I wouldnt have wasted my time on this. I dont even care about the money, the time I spent is more valuable, the hopes I had for this game.. The least that you could have done was given us an honest answer on the situation with the games further development. And I wonder when we will get our next update? In 3 weeks? 

Message 157 of 377 (1,632 Views)

★ Guide

And why has my comment been deleted? I bought a product and this is my review of it, my dissapointment,I have the right to speak!

I really wish somebody would sue them tbh ... IM TIRED OF DOING * BUGGED SPEEDLISTS ALREADY.

Basicly if we dont get any news by the end of this week Id say this game is dead, and never again will I buy another game from ghost studios, and I will go purchase Forza right now and hopefully Il get the feeling to that game. Thank you for a wasted week and 60$ you snakes.

PS. As I did say above, I liked the story mode ABIT. Its decent enough even though it could have been more.. but the multiplayer is just outrageus, the communit help/support for the player base is terrible, the game is only out your already spitting in our faces, with your careless atitude.. I understand you got your money and now your happy... But we are people, customers, we spent our hard earned money on this game, we could atleast get some customer support for gods sake. WHY CANT YOU ANSWER OUR QUESTION? IF only you told me earlier that everything was going to be like this, I swear I wouldnt have wasted my time on this. I dont even care about the money, the time I spent is more valuable, the hopes I had for this game.. The least that you could have done was given us an honest answer on the situation with the games further development. And I wonder when we will get our next update? In 3 weeks? 

Message 158 of 377 (1,843 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe Ghost Games is secretly working for the people who made Forza? and ruined NFS just to get more on forza ;D meheheheh

Message 159 of 377 (1,798 Views)

★ Guide

@Dron26RU_ID yea i had some of my posts deleted as well for talking about the lack of online  features shutting down constructive criticism about the game to point out the mistakes so they can be corrected  is not such a great idea after all reviews on youtube from major channels reached large audiences larger then EA forums and EA´s advertisement reach and lets face it the crynge presentation from nfs on E3 didn't help but it does somehow match the online performance of this game feel bad for jesse wellans or w.e his name is but god dam xD

anyway also EA shold remember chrismas is coming thats when most people will buy games star wars battlefront and need for speed payback are there 2 big weapons  to get some sales before 2018 starts  and whith such reviews on need for speed and no improvement  from EA or any news on updates is causing the hype to die becouse people are quickly realizing that this is game to play story mode and done most people already saw story line by videos on youtube and twitch so they already know it and rest downloaded game from torrent so they already played story mode

The only reason to pay for the game is for online access but there is no online mode in this game except for the lobby 8 player roaming might as well call it offline LAN

and the bugged destruction derby speed lists consisting of 8 Regeras ramming each other off the road with 0 skill involved...

Let's hope for a update before Christmas comes and makes this game playable at least for the online part

Message 160 of 377 (1,795 Views)