Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by Maculu-KL

Original Post

★ Guide

even speed lists its only race/offroad where is the online drifting competicions where is the drag competicion

this game is offline so far im done whith story mode and just been repeating same races over and over becouse online mode is boring and super bugged

Message 131 of 377 (1,100 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★★★ Novice
They did it because NFS 2015 was heavily criticised for the always online feature. It was one of the most hated features, at least there still is MP. not the end of the world that you can't crash into random people in a free roam setting.

I don't know, different strokes for different folks I guess. Long time fans of the series care more about the single player experience.
Message 132 of 377 (1,079 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★ Guide

there shold be no collision in the game betwen online players only against traffic cars would make multiplayer way more enjoyable feels that im in destruction derby and winer is the lucky guy that didnt get rammed off the road before the stupid checkpoints that this game has then you have to turn around to come back and pass by the checkpoint lol checkpoints in racing game....

Message 133 of 377 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we need FREE ROAM in NEED FOR SPEED PAYBACK i never read anything before buying a game but when im done with story i was disappoint with terrible MP, so im quit now and hope something good wil come in

Message 134 of 377 (1,062 Views)

★ Guide

I wish they could just tell us, will there be multiplayer freeroam or what? SO I dont have to keep playing the game in hope that soon they will add it, and just leave now.......................

Message 135 of 377 (1,015 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There were a lot of good said before the game that will be the best game, but we were deceived, and I agree with you @Dron26RU_ID that you have to go with this game because after passing the story it becomes boring uninteresting

I'm disappointed this game!

Message 136 of 377 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with you, to me this game is very cool in many points ! The story is fun and the gameplay too.
But when the story is gonna be over, how are we gonna have fun ??
We really need this freeroam mode!!!
Or this payback will be selling quick...
Message 137 of 377 (982 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Please EA DEVS say something, WE WASTED MONEY ON THIS GAME MOST OF US JUST FOR THE ONLINE FREE ROAM, some of us had the money other struggled to get the money for it, and this is how we get treated, not even a response with this big issue, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS, minimum we deserve is a answer, just say it YES or NO, will we get it?
Message 138 of 377 (921 Views)

★ Guide

@EL_ALCUAMPON wrote:
Please EA DEVS say something, WE WASTED MONEY ON THIS GAME MOST OF US JUST FOR THE ONLINE FREE ROAM, some of us had the money other struggled to get the money for it, and this is how we get treated, not even a response with this big issue, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS, minimum we deserve is a answer, just say it YES or NO, will we get it?

seems like they are delayng the reply on this issue to make sure that refund time expires for everyone so we can´t refund it cuz they know soon as they say the game will stay like it is there is no reason for people to pay for online acess if the game is offline 

Message 139 of 377 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That makes alot of sense, i wonder what happened, cause i understand at one point on the official website it said CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYER AND YOU FRIENDS ON FREE ROAM. So i really dont understand what happened, that threw off a lot of people like me and we went ahead and bought it.

Message 140 of 377 (1,048 Views)