Re: ATTENTION Ghost Games

by Dron26RU_ID

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

well i decided to buy game anyway just to support EA and represent some Faith in the Need for Speed Franchise  but i cant really recommend someone to buy it at the moment  game is mostly offline and after your done whith the story mode that can be played just by downloading game from random torrent , theres not much left to do exept the bugged * speed lists lol

and they dont even come foward and say we are working on the patch to implement these features is just complet silence and thats what scares me the silence from there part  

Message 121 of 377 (1,153 Views)

In dying need of multiplayer freeroam

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi EA,
I'm just another voice crying out for a multiplayer freeroam update for NFS Payback. Please understand that this is a very critical element that made NFS 2015 an awesome game... We were able to create crews, host car meets, make awesome videos, and click up and jus chill any around the map.... The fact that there's no freeroam took this pleasure away from us and to the majority of people that play it, it's now useless and a waste of cash... Please hear us and at least attempt to resolve this issue for the sake of the game.... It was too anticipated to fall short of greatness...
Message 122 of 377 (1,073 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello all,

I've seen a bunch of negative feedback and hate towards EA over ONLY free roam. I highly doubt, if free roam were part of the multiplayer experience, that any other negative clusterbombs would have been dropped so hard on the developpers.

Remember, the story is relatively cringeworthy, but most NFS games including cinematics and a proper story line are, I don't know if any of you genuinely remember the story of NFS 2015 but I cringed all the way through, the only thing that made it more bearable was the fact that they were real images instead of CGI. Otherwise who cares?

The game isn't getting the props it deserves, and allthough I am thouroughly dissapointed with the developpers when it comes to online free roam, I can greatly appreciate the game.

The driving is very arcade like (this is nothing new in NFS so let's give that argument a rest)

But the cars in the game are great, the graphics are what I was expecting, the map is awesome to drive around and I personally prefer the new speedcard system, it's much harder to level up as fast as in the previous game and you can tune your car to how you like it with bonuses etc. 

Now that's out of the way, here's my thoughts on online free roam :

I have played payback since the first second it came out, I stayed up all night to play and was working the next morning, getting home from work all I did was play, until I fell asleep. I loved the game so much and couldn't wait for my friends to finally get the game. I hadn't even tried multiplayer yet, I wanted to get through solo play and enjoy the map and other features before randomly driving around with friends. I found out about two days ago that online free roam wasn't in the game, and have been desperately hoping for news of some new update to add the feature back into NFS.

Even though I understand my opinion is pretty much nothing on EA's radar, I wanted to say that payback really, REALLY needs to be fixed, start with free roam, then patch everything afterwards to allow better matchmaking etc. But unless free roam is added, people are just going to keep screaming like children. 

In short, thanks for the game, absolutely love it, but please fix it.

Sincerely,

Massive loyal fan to the franchise.

SIDENOTE FOR 'Pre Order' GAMERS : Don't pre-order unless you know wtf is going to happen with the game, you don't have to get a masters in economics to KNOW that's a bad investment.

Message 123 of 377 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mate, in every multiplayer match I was in there were cars lvl 399 and 150-175, who had 0 chance of winning. Matchmaker is horrible broken, that alone is a reason for negative feedback.

Message 124 of 377 (1,123 Views)

★ Apprentice

I mean this thread is now pinned on the game info forum, so atleast that's something right?

Message 125 of 377 (1,111 Views)

★ Guide

@ViperDeMLG Its pinned like 3 days now lol and I come in to check it everyday, but they still are keeping silence which really disturbs me, like I said above, I feel like an animal that hes been used to milk some money then thrown away and ignored lol however odd that sounds :3

Message 126 of 377 (1,109 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Dron26RU_ID hopefully they're working on it but eh.. I'd like to see some progress or an announcement soon, cus i've been waiting to buy the game

Message 127 of 377 (1,105 Views)

★ Guide

@ViperDeMLG I got that feeling when you finished the story mode and now all I gotta do is speedlist all day and do achievments... and speedlisting at this stage is in veeery bad form lol level 399 match with level 150 n stuff haha its ridiculous, and its just 2 types of races, race and rally... and that is all to the multiplayer lol... I like the graphics part is good, the story line is good, but the people that made the multiplayer must be some lazy cows tbh.... Like EA need to go and give them a few kicks in the * to start moving with the game... because they really are lowering peoples respect to EA altogheter, even though ghost made it, but they made it for EA didnt they.

Message 128 of 377 (1,119 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah many people are already leaving this game and I’m still in the middle of buying it or not Frown
Message 129 of 377 (1,103 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★ Newbie

If NFS Payback won't add Multiplayer Free-Roam i will send it back,

i bought it to play it with my friends like in NFS (2015) because that was so fun.

If they wont add it, it won't be played so much as Ghost Games expected.

Message 130 of 377 (1,346 Views)