Re: Coop Free roam payback

by TEE_43

Original Post

Re: ATTENTION Ghost Games

★★★★ Novice
Dont worry bro they will give free roam in patch . Dont switch game. N u true about speedlist inaccurste skill match.
Message 111 of 377 (1,277 Views)

Coop Free roam payback

★★★ Novice
I've been a loyal nfs fan for years, this last release has put my loyalty on the rocks. Payback is missing a core feature that is present in your last title nfs 2015 and most of all 2017+ racing games. I brought this game cause I loved the nfs franchise and wanted to coop free roam with me team boost our cars up together than switch up and play some competitive racing casual and ranked. Why did you all decide to leave a core feature out, multiplayer free roam your company is way to experienced to make a devastating mistake like this.

Right now we sit in a party and play single player separately while we hook up our cars this has lead to boredom and has effected replay value. We usually play alone now and my team plus me are ready to throw in the towel to your company (that hurt to type that but its true). Our team consist of 300+ dedicated racers of which we have a remaining 30 people!!! Who have not returned the game or have permanently shelved it!!! I have convienced most to hang on 1 more month for the addition of free roam multiplayer please don't let us down we are unwilling to hurt our pockets again on future investments with your studio. Replay value is important to you I would assume people will play much longer with the addition of free roam.

Free roam must contain all the bells and whistles!!! Coop mission, point a to b racing, see your team mates on the map, waypoint creation with different colors for each player. Option to turn police on and off during free roam, 4 player coop, 8 player free roam races these are the basic neccessatity for a good long lasting money generating game

Thank you for hearing me out please come through for us, this is my favorite franchise to press NOS in!!!!!!
Message 112 of 377 (1,000 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★ Guide

And still there is silence... I wonder if they consider us as people atall??? Or are we animals that are milked for money

Message 113 of 377 (1,176 Views)

Re: Hm...

★★★ Newbie
I want mp freeroam like nfs 2015
Message 114 of 377 (1,170 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Coop Free roam payback

★★★★★ Newbie
Couldn’t agree more, please Listen! Well said Dragon 🐉
Message 115 of 377 (939 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★ Apprentice
I have played this game for a week plus, staying up waiting for it to be released on 12am. I played and got so many cars and upgraded everything, was so excited about how I can show it off to my mates in multiplayer. Until after a week, we actually tried playing it and we found out there is NO MULTIPLAYER. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TAKE THAT OUT OF A GAME?! Seriously EA, this game is really really close to being perfect and you guys just RUINED it by taking such a SIMPLE thing out of the game! WHY?! Makes no sense to me or to anyone here! I’m really hoping there’ll be an update very soon to this problem. Sincerely, a true fan who grew up playing NFS.
Message 116 of 377 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are u sure about that, or u have a little hope that they introduce the Free roam in a next patch??

Message 117 of 377 (1,107 Views)

★★ Novice
Moi j'espère en tout cas sinon il va être de s'installer de la play rapido
Message 118 of 377 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My guess is - They will add in the multiplayer freeroam, but thats all they do and then we have to wait about 2-3 months before getting other stuff / matchmaking fixes. Dont get your hopes too high for everything on a silver plate yet Large smile lol
Message 119 of 377 (1,243 Views)

Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★★★ Newbie
PLEASE MULTIPLAYER FREERIDE
I need freeride to love This game
Message 120 of 377 (877 Views)