by powerpandagaming

Original Post

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★ Newbie

Crying for no online freeroam ppppfffffffffffff i am si disapointed

Message 71 of 377 (2,375 Views)

★★ Novice

theres no online Campaign...and the multiplayer is just bad.there only two modes casual ranklist and normal Ranklist. I don't understand why they put the online campaign out from the last Need for Speed ! 

Message 72 of 377 (2,535 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★ Guide

This game is going to die in a months time when everybody that bought the game on release or preordered finished the story mode, yeah we might play a few races in speedlists but that will get really boring without the freeroam, during freeroam we relax between speedlists and that keeps our interest to the game alive. This is going to die, hell do I regret buying this!!!!

Message 73 of 377 (2,527 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Only reason why i bought NFS Payback are the awesome tuning possibilities. And the way to show my creations my Friends in the Free Roam. Try funny Drifttrains and take nice Screenshots. Im so Disapointet in the annoying Freeroam Lobby. Every Time we found a nice Drift or Screenshot spot the next game starts, we quit and block the other players how want actually to race. #PLS GIVE US THE NICE NFS 2015 FREEROAM (PAY)BACK!

P.S.    And let us change, buy and tune the cars in the Freeroam

with friendliy greetings
Fr3shLemon

Message 74 of 377 (2,508 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★ Apprentice
Your listening ok but for how long??? Isn't tooo damn obvious that everybody is dying for the freaking online free roam???
What's the point of this big open world?
Message 75 of 377 (2,498 Views)

Re: Hm...

★★★★ Novice

When I saw this I thought to myself that if they were to take this Lobby Freeroam and just tweak it and patch it up they would have an easy fix to this issue

Message 76 of 377 (2,495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In my eyes I believe they should take the lobby freeroam and deconstruct it. Once that has happened then they should add the Speed Runs, Drift Areas, Speed Traps, etc. It would be a very easy patch. I am not against Speedlists but I'd like to have a freeroam option. Along with private matches.

Message 77 of 377 (2,488 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dear EA,Im very disappointed when I realized that there is no Online FreeRoam!
Message 78 of 377 (2,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes Add freeroam mode, for playing free with friends !!! PLEASE
Message 79 of 377 (2,374 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any Response from EA at this Time?

Message 80 of 377 (2,365 Views)