Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by JesuR32

Original Post

Re: 4 Hours before official release and 1 Question.... Is there online freeroam?

★ Apprentice

Yes please, we need something like Forza Horizon here, doing meetings and clans

Message 51 of 377 (3,379 Views)

Re: 4 Hours before official release and 1 Question.... Is there online freeroam?

★ Guide

@yungmoney1111m wrote:

Everyone s ranting and no one knows the answer now EARLY WHERE YOU AT ANSWER THE QUESTION. I wouldnt mind a "we're working on it" BUT NOTHING

yup no one sayng anything they keeping compleat silence about this lol try slip in 70 euro  game whith no online server is pretty cheap cuz 8 player limit servers are way cheaper to maintain then one big server for everyone but then again is 70 bucks and standard edition is 50 bucks a pop not like you guys not getting paid....

Message 52 of 377 (3,383 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cant think of any game release with this lack of support on all levels...never seen anything like this before to be honest. It will Be interesting to see how this plays out. They need to be sued for incompetence or something ...give them a reality check!

Message 53 of 377 (3,377 Views)

★★★ Novice
Honestly like I'm sitting here just thinking of how the player base is gonna just crash down and add it after they are gone
Message 54 of 377 (3,367 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

LOL,,,,ya seems to be there response for everything at this point in time. If they don't fix it to be truly open roam a lot of peeps will refund or just not buy the game and I am 1 of those people.I have been here for a few days and have not seen any support on this subject and many others. It seems grossly incompetent to ignore customers and owners of this game in there own forums. At this point I'm not willing to shell out $100.00 for online lobby and mediocre story in single player. They really need to be here to answer some questions.

Message 55 of 377 (3,333 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★★ Novice

I can feel you bro .

I want also buy this game with my friends to tuning our cars and ride like squad in freeroam but without freeroam is so bad to play 

Still u can play solo but its so nice to play with friends and show ur cars like in FH3 

Message 56 of 377 (3,304 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

We're listening to your feedback and to make it easier to track we're starting to merge all feedback about multiplayer free roam in this thread. I've also stickied it.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 57 of 377 (3,273 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm Spanish, so I'm sorry for my bad English. My whole group of friends and I, bought this game because we thought it would be like the previous one, with online free mode. When we try it and see it, we have repented. They have improved many things and added many new cars, but they have removed the best that the previous one had. We hope they update it and put it in quickly. If not, it would be a very large backlog

Message 58 of 377 (3,255 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes they really should add in a update free roam multiplayer. It's no fun to make cars and a big open world if it's not to cruise around with friends.

And as bonus, also add epic free roam cops pursuits. If done, payback may be the best NFS we've seen since a long time.
Message 59 of 377 (3,236 Views)

★ Novice

You're listening?? Good. Now it's time to reply and answer all of our questions. My main question is when I am in my Garage and want to fit a new exhaust to my cars, it says "Exhaust Unlocks Once Level 2 Free Roam is reached in Multiplayer".....You put these requirements in the game for unlocks, but have no way of doing this?? Cmon, if you're the community manager, then you know more than the standard reply of "We're listening to your feedback and to make it easier to track we're starting to merge all feedback about multiplayer free roam in this thread. I've also stickied it." Might as well be a bot. Cmon EA, you're supposed to be better than this. 

Message 60 of 377 (3,222 Views)