Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

by stepladder2020

Original Post

ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
I have no idea why they haven't put that in makes absolutely no sense, the crew 2 and fh3 heavily rely on multiplayer, which is direct rivals to this game but this game won't have it? Ridiculous stuff. Needs to be added immediately. Crucial to the success of the game.
Message 10 of 377 (23,425 Views)

ā˜… Apprentice
Yeah i haven't enjoyed a need for speed like I'm enjoying this one in ages... BUT without online freeroam it will unfortunately die after a couple weeks of playing šŸ˜£
Message 11 of 377 (9,194 Views)

ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
Yes the game itself is absolutely amazing if it had online freeroam it could have been the best street racing game ever to exist. In my humble opinion. But its not to be, I told my buddy to cancel his preorder and I cancelled mine, both deluxe editions, I'm not going to buy until they add it in, the only way they'll take action is if they lose money.
Message 12 of 377 (9,181 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice

Yea, I pre-ordered this NFS,  the first NFS game in a long time that I actually had high hopes for...... and then I heard about the lack of Online Free Roam..... Do you have any idea how stupid I feel having convinced my friends to get it as well?  Well, we're waiting for some kind of official announcement that tells everyone that Online Free Roam is going to be in the game like in 2015..... if this isn't made clear before the launch, we are refunding all our copies.

We're not going to support such a stupid decision. You claim to listen to feedback, and I can't imagine anyone actually wanted you guys to remove such a core element of the game. People endure the single player JUST so they can unlock stuff and then go cruise with people, friends AND random people you meet..... if that's not part of the game... What's the point?

Message 13 of 377 (9,063 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

I pre-ordered from the Xbox Store so I don't think i can get a refund... So sad rn

Message 14 of 377 (9,041 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice

I just hope someone from EA can reply to this post. It would make us happy just to know what is going on. EA PLEASE REPLY!

Message 15 of 377 (9,030 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Newbie
Ffs EA. One of the best things about need for speed is that it is so much fun to roam with friends. It isnā€™t that hard to repeat what you did in the last few games. Wonā€™t be buying this unless itā€™s added. The new cod has good multiplayer.....
Message 16 of 377 (8,303 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Newbie
I was very much hyped about the game but after hearing that there is no online free roam I am little hyped now. Gonna wait a little bit if there is a news about online or gonna cancel the pre order and stick with the crew 2.
Message 17 of 377 (8,290 Views)

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… Novice
Can we open map on multiplayer?
Message 18 of 377 (8,277 Views)

ā˜…ā˜… Apprentice
If you preordered the standard edition cancel before the 10th, if you preordered the deluxe cancel before the 7th, you'll be refunded within the week, you have to phone Microsoft, the number is 08005871102 I am not sure if this is a UK only number.
Message 19 of 377 (8,266 Views)