★★★ Newbie

I have to say it Mp34 is worst gun in whol bf series it beats even G36C

Who needs bayonet no hip fire specs ???

I think it needs atleast dmg buff 

It have slowest rof of all smgs and even lower dmg

Message 1 of 11 (775 Views)

Re: Mp34

★★★★★ Expert

Maybe the problem is all the same to you? MP34 very bad gun, but it is possible to play quite successfully. But it's still a bad gun for the medic class...

Battlefield V Screenshot 2019.06.04 - 19.22.49.85.png

Message 2 of 11 (766 Views)

Who doesn't love a good bayonet? In the right hands it is a pretty solid weapon overall and I've seen many people shred teams with it, you just can't use it at longer ranges like other SMG's

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 11 (753 Views)

★★ Pro

I have mastered every other SMG and I´m working on the MP34 Mastery at the moment. I have to agree, that the MP34 is one the worse SMGs. You still can make it work quiet well, you just have to adapt your playstile to the weapon. It plays similar to the STEN in my opinion, so you have to be a little bit less agressive with it, considering the lower rate of fire. When you equip the extended magazin and use the accuracy it has over some of the other SMGs you can deal a lot of damage.

Message 4 of 11 (729 Views)

EA DICE Team
I like the Mp34, it feels good but I wouldn't mind if had 1 or 2 more damage per bullet added to the gun thanks to the slower fire rate compared to the rest of SMG that we have. 

My current list of SMG: 
image.png

/Atic 
Message 5 of 11 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 6 of 11 (711 Views)

nice @oxxxxxygen , I still need a few levels in the Commando and Tromboncino.

With the Light Bolt specialization, I wouldn't exactly call the mp34's 599 RoF slow; my biggest gripe is the 20 rounds per clip - yes you can go the extended mag route for 32 but then you really would be getting into "slow" territory (and you wouldn't get that sexy recoil buffer either Frown )

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 11 (707 Views)

EA DICE Team

Well done. Wink @oxxxxxygen 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 11 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I'm not hard, to me all weapons are level 10)
Message 9 of 11 (687 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's the second most accurate SMG in the game... go for the head and use ADS.

Message 10 of 11 (677 Views)