Moving in other players' sims

by xMjbabyx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving in other players' sims

★ Apprentice

I just got a request from another player to move in my favorite sim to their household. While that is not a problem, I would happily give my Sim, the problem is that she is wearing some really good clothing from Izzy's fashion shop. I want to know, would accepting the request to move in make me lose the outfit she is wearing entirely? Like, it wouldn't be copied over to the other player but TRANSFERED over to them? What was your experience with this?

Message 1 of 3 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving in other players' sims

[ Edited ]

To my knowledge, no the items stay yours.
All the new items the other player gets are only for that Sim. So if they give your Sim something else to wear they can't access that piece of clothing any more. 
If you are unsure, or don't want to risk it, just give your Sim a different outfit before moving her to the new owner. 

Just saw your reply in another post where you also got an answer:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Asking-Sims-to-Move-in/m-p/7153151#M18612

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (436 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

To my knowledge, no the items stay yours.
All the new items the other player gets are only for that Sim. So if they give your Sim something else to wear they can't access that piece of clothing any more. 
If you are unsure, or don't want to risk it, just give your Sim a different outfit before moving her to the new owner. 

Just saw your reply in another post where you also got an answer:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Asking-Sims-to-Move-in/m-p/7153151#M18612

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi Phantomlover1717, you were correct the Izzy outfits don't disappear but stay with me. Thank you so much for the reply!
Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)