Moved up objects not working

by nettaiurinXD

Original Post

Moved up objects not working

★ Novice

Since the latest update some objects can't be used by my sims anymore
if moved up with the moveobjects cheat..

For example a dresser is fine, however chairs or beds don't work at all.
I tried it multiple times, without any objects beneath and have already tried restarting my game.

Was the function changed in the update or is it a bug?
And if it's a bug how can i get rid of it?

Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: Moved up objects not working

[ Edited ]
Champion

@nettaiurinXD I just tested in my game and a bed, a regular and a dining room chair placed with moo on were all usable for my tester sim. I am not sure what could be causing the issue for you. Do you have Mods &/or CC in your game?

Another use of moo that broke a while back was the ability to use a bed (as in a bunk bed) if moved up more than two clicks. I am mentioning this since you mentioned the moving up use of moo. Could this be related? I suppose a workaround for you could be to live test all items in the build, and if something is not working replace the item with moo off and see if it works then.

There has been a bug lately where certain appliances and electronics placed with moo are usable by the sim but they will also lay things down on them, eat in the area, etc. For example, I have a favorite pic of my tester sim testing the computer... while she ate - literally on top of the keyboard. I also had a sim preparing food on the countertop right in the middle of the microwave.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)