Move the cart of the harvester.

by Nasomu

Original Post

Move the cart of the harvester.

★ Apprentice

It has happened to me more than once that at a critical moment I accidentally clicked the collector's letter

I only use a harvester and use two it is counterproductive. I don't understand who designed this card to be between the units and the commander's ability, but I think that moving it around so that it doesn't bother during the game is something easy and with too much sense so that after several months remain at the same site.

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

Re: Move the cart of the harvester.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I have had this happen multiple times as well: In the heat of battle, I accidentally misclick (or rather mis-tap) on the Harvester, building a second one. But that is not what I actually wanted to do Frown

It would be awesome if there was an option to turn off building a second Harvester altogether. After all, if you are playing a Single-Harvester deck, there is not really any point in having the button - if just takes away precious space from the GUI.

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★★ Guide

One good thing about emulator is you can use hot keys and don’t have to click things

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Just lost a game to this for the second time.  It is very frustrating.

Wish the title of this post was worded differently...it might get a little more attention.

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)