Re: Motion blur

by geisuper007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Motion blur

★★★ Novice

So when I’m playing FIFA 20 there is motion blur around the players. How can I remove it? Also will there be an option in FIFA 21 to remove motion blur?

Message 1 of 7 (8,804 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@aneebody Finally, figured it out by enabling HDR for games and apps in global windows display settings.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (8,576 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @DxawayUS,

Currently there is not a way to disable motion blur in FIFA 20, I have passed this feedback up to the relevant teams for investigation.
EACade
Message 2 of 7 (8,787 Views)

★★★ Novice

So there is motion blur. I thought I had a problem with my monitor or PlayStation. However, when I watch people play FIFA, there is no motion blur, or do they only see it?

Message 3 of 7 (8,783 Views)

★★ Novice

I also see blur when players move fast on pc version. Can’t see it on people’s stream. 

Tried everything. Disabled msaa. Changed monitor modes. Changed different high dpi settings. Nothing works for me 😩

I play in 4K with windows 10 200% scaling enabled.

Message 4 of 7 (8,602 Views)

★★ Novice
@aneebody Finally, figured it out by enabling HDR for games and apps in global windows display settings.
Message 5 of 7 (8,577 Views)

★★ Novice

hey, i just got a new monitor and am having this issue, i tried turning on HDR (not sure what u meant by global windows display settings but found HDR in my normal windows settings)

and all i got was lots of lag and no change to the blur. How do I change HDR for game and apps in the Global Windows Display Settings?

Thanks

Message 6 of 7 (7,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The error effect you have when you pass the ball or camera turn is called INVERSE GHOSTING, it's monitor issue due to trace effect above a certain amount. on asus vg248qe u have inverse ghosting when you change the monitor setting trace free from 60 to 100 for example... 

Message 7 of 7 (6,155 Views)