Re: Mother died. Father in different household. SIMS 4

by jayreok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mother died. Father in different household. SIMS 4

★★★ Novice

Ok. So. One of my families had a child and split up. The father is in a different household now. The child was with the mother. The mother died and I can’t find the child, she is still in the family tree though? Just not on the friends list of anybody??? 

Please help. 

Message 1 of 5 (3,545 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
@jayreok
I am afraid that after the death of this mother, "social care" took care of the child. Read - the game has removed the child from your save. If you do not find this child with another EA family in the family management panel, then nothing can be done. If you have an older save, before the death of this mother, you could return to this save and join the child to his father.
I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,537 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@jayreok
I am afraid that after the death of this mother, "social care" took care of the child. Read - the game has removed the child from your save. If you do not find this child with another EA family in the family management panel, then nothing can be done. If you have an older save, before the death of this mother, you could return to this save and join the child to his father.
I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (3,538 Views)

★★★ Novice

The child is still on the family tree?

do you think I’ll find her once she grows up or something?? 

Message 3 of 5 (3,529 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@jayreok
Sorry but I don't think so. If her file is deleted from the game only its picture in the family tree will be left.
Message 4 of 5 (3,522 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah that’s sad. EA should try to do something about that. 

Thanks for your help 

Message 5 of 5 (3,512 Views)