Most players aren't difference makers.....are you?

by raidernaphtali

Original Post

Most players aren't difference makers.....are you?

★★★ Guide

2 heavy got the rockets for the MMT with 2 officers an neither of them buffed us when we were getting shot or put up a shield...they already spent it to get their measly 200 BP when they could of had more by ensuring that the objective rockets were fired...stupid

The players don't use equipment correctly...they allow turrets to just sit all over the place, clearly they never read any of the ion descriptions.  

Speaking of ion... players like to just let walkers, tanks  walk all over the field unchallenged, I have to change my whole play style just to do what 15 or so players won't do.

Their never in the right position to follow up attack especially against essential enemies, like Bossk when comes to holding the objective area.

Naboo doors

They have no instincts or just basic sense...how many times have I gotten to the naboo door only for the players stay outside and not rally to the door and hold the point, someone deactivating the door should be a clear indication that "we have to rush now"  I don't blame hero players for not rushing in there.  On the other hand theirs been times as grievous where I clawed rush everyone in the hallway, and the idiot players behind didn't follow up by mowing down the weakened enemies.

So much of the  game is about getting into position, and so many players don't seem to understand how to occupy the reinforcement zone How is it possible to have 20 players, and an objective can taken by just 2 players 

So  many wanna be snipers that never hit anyone useful, not the object carrier, not the annoying turrets...nothing, a enemy sniper could be outflanking everyone and no one makes an effort to anything about it.  

You get people taking heros  and not even focusing on helping with anything doing with the objective

Message 1 of 3 (551 Views)

Re: Most players aren't difference makers.....are you?

Hello @raidernaphtali and thanks for sharing this!

I've noticed myself that many players just play the game, instead of paying real attention to what is happening. My team is always doing its own thing, nothing is really coordinated. That is why I love the smaller game modes in SWBFII, because I can make a real difference when there are fewer players.

Big maps and massive battles are awesome, but without coordination of teams, it will make it feel less and less like a real 'attack'. Take for example GA Naboo as the CIS. I notice that when one area is safe (left or right), then most players will move to that area, leaving the other side unprotected. Only when you take the lead yourself you can fight that back, but I cannot rely on my team to do so.

I love extraction. The combination between a simple objective, close quarters maps, smaller teams and no respawn timer makes this mode really fast-paced and packed with action. I have found that actively tracking the movements of the enemy and trying to estimate what is going to happen is far more important than having upgraded star cards. Just by paying a bit attention and to actively think about where enemies could move next will already make you a much better player.

BTW, if you want to share this with more SWBFII players, consider posting it on the main discussion boards here!

Thanks,

Message 2 of 3 (535 Views)

Re: Most players aren't difference makers.....are you?

Champion
The k/d ratio is still on the minds of many players. Might as well play GA with 6 players each side.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."