Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: More coin drop

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@Incia wrote:

I agree on this, clone chamb, donations + crates etc brings enough cards, I can upgrade most of my deck now if I want to, however, coins are the problem now. Leveling to level 10 costs 4000X3. That's 12000. Just for 1 unit.

I have now got enough cards to level up, from 9 to 10, flame/chocks, missile/laser, avatar/mammoth, basically all commons, generals, handful of epic cards.

But with only having around 24K gold I can only upgrade 2 units. Rest stays at 8-9...

I wish I could burn unwanted cards for coins or something. I have over 1000 cards for riflemen, venom and drones. I will never upgrade these units, I would more then gladly burn these cards for extra gold.

This is what I agree with the most! I have excess cards across different units, and most of them are level 7, with few being at 5 or 6. I would want to sell all those excess cards to upgrade them all to level 8 or something.

Message 11 of 14 (144 Views)

★★ Guide
agreed i have over 1000 cards for my hammerhead that i never use at all i should be able to see them not donate them
there should be an option to sell cards that you dont want
Message 12 of 14 (109 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

If you managed to sell all your excess cards and earned even a portion of the funds, it will be more than enough to upgrade your entire GDI and Nod army from level x to level x + 1, if not x + 0.33 or so,

Message 13 of 14 (98 Views)

★★ Guide
that would be nice to do
only if they would apply it to the game
Message 14 of 14 (73 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help