★★★★ Guide

game needs more coin drop its taking longer and longer to lvl up units 

i am not a p2w player so some sort of balance needs to happen with this 

the convoy crate need to have more coin in them 

and not blitz or champs either 

Message 1 of 14 (855 Views)

Re: More coin drop

★★★★★ Guide
since release, the balance has been free to play members have to focus their decks and people who pay can afford to splurge on extra units to swap in and out of their decks. So I'd be surprised if they changed this balance now.
Message 2 of 14 (839 Views)

★ Guide

I personally feel that the coin amount would double or increment by 1 each 10 levels. At level 10, you get the twice the amount compared to level 9 and below. At level 20, its either thrice or four times. At level 30, its four times or eight times.

Message 3 of 14 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Shinerplunderer

Yea, this used to be the case, but it kind of led to a higher level players get richer and lower level players get poorer scenario, so they made the reward flat, everyone gets the same credit income as soon as they unlock NOD now.
Message 4 of 14 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It feels as if the coin income should be a little tiered, like what I said, but to a point where it takes as long to bring all your lvl 5 units to lvl 6 as lvl 6 units to lvl 7 and so on. The only thing that would slow things down is the new units. This tiering should  apply to a certain level where one unlocks an important unit/faction. I think at levels 9, 20 and 35 would be nice

Message 5 of 14 (821 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Takes forever to lvl up my riflemen

Message 6 of 14 (802 Views)

Im at level 9's and 10's for my units. I will not be upgrading further. What's the point? All you'll do is get matched with players that pay lots of money to level up to 12, 13, and so on. 

Message 7 of 14 (780 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well there are enough cards. It makes me comfortable if I don't upgrade it.

Message 8 of 14 (774 Views)

★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

Im at level 9's and 10's for my units. I will not be upgrading further. What's the point? All you'll do is get matched with players that pay lots of money to level up to 12, 13, and so on. 

In the Tiberium league, one should only be paired against players of the same level or slightly higher or lower. I mean a lvl 14 vs a lvl 11?! You'd be roasted when the right counter comes by. Coin drop amount should increase if one has hit some milestones. Like unlocking Nod, getting to Platinum, Diamond, Master and TIberium league. Therefor once a player reaches a goal, they get faster than before. I would want to see an official competition where all the units are of one level and top 20 to 40 players compete for a real life cash prize. There would be 5 winners and each is tested against another player and the goal is who has the most wins.

Message 9 of 14 (754 Views)

★ Guide

I agree on this, clone chamb, donations + crates etc brings enough cards, I can upgrade most of my deck now if I want to, however, coins are the problem now. Leveling to level 10 costs 4000X3. That's 12000. Just for 1 unit.

I have now got enough cards to level up, from 9 to 10, flame/chocks, missile/laser, avatar/mammoth, basically all commons, generals, handful of epic cards.

But with only having around 24K gold I can only upgrade 2 units. Rest stays at 8-9...

I wish I could burn unwanted cards for coins or something. I have over 1000 cards for riflemen, venom and drones. I will never upgrade these units, I would more then gladly burn these cards for extra gold.

Message 10 of 14 (746 Views)