Re: More Commander

by pontiki123451

Original Post

More Commander

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Since Nod Kane obelisk of light dominate GDI side. GDI need commander who have a similar ability.

My idea is GDI railgun turret or EMP turret that can Attack up to 2 tiles away and can’t attack air .

Another GDI commander like Seth Drillpod .but GDI have orbital drop pod that can deploy shockwave or some kind of infantry.

Like old tiberian sun

For Nod commander 
Similar Lt. Strongarm .Nod need anti air and infantry idea is some kind of light laser turret of flamethrower turret.  

Nod need healing unit maybe like Dr. Liang but on the ground, flying or under ground while traveling.

If you like my idea please comment. Thanks for reading 
love c&c rivals :eahigh_file:

Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)

Re: Commander idea for Rivals

★★★ Guide

With the Cyberwheel the factions are already way to similar.  Really don't need or want carbon copies.

If anything I'd like to see the introduction of unique units.  Powerful named characters where you can only have 1 at a time but they're very powerful.   On death theirs a regen before you can bring them back out.

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Personally, I like the A-Symmetry of the commanders. Don't need to have someone who does a similar role on the other side. Also don't need to level up 2 commanders who do the same thing but in a different colour.

But keep up the suggestions. More variety never hurt.
Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think an EMP commander would be nice. Sending an emp missile like jade's tiberium missile but affecting only vehicles for about 3-5 seconds if the missile is around 100-150 tb and 5-8 seconds if the missile is around 200-200+ tb. I dont like carbon commanders or units that much too. But i would like to see an EMP  missile like the one we were able to fire in c&c 3 tiberium wars when we captured the apropriate building

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)