Months passed, still no new heroes...

by Darthanelles

Original Post

Months passed, still no new heroes...

★★★ Apprentice

...I fear that the developers already abandoned Star Wars Battlefront 2 and they are getting prepared to release their next incomplete Star Wars game with full of bugs. I launch the game every single morning to get the free crate and check what's new but I failed to find any bug-fixes or new content. Does it really have to be like this? Why?

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Re: Months passed, still no new heroes...

★★ Pro

All true by @Darthanelles

Just because it's Star Wars doesn't mean you can expect the fan-base to remain loyal forever. For longer than most franchises, but not forever.

Why you don't give exact dates or information is a mystery? It doesn't instill any faith/loyalty in you as a game developer. 

When the game will update and fix the major game breaking issues is the answer most wanted by all players?

How things will improve in the future and you will entice new players to the game is a by-product at the minute but still a valid question?

Just tell us the truth and stop us hanging on like a hair in a biscuit.

Please.

And sorry EA, "Soon" or "After" don't cut it i'm afraid.

Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

Re: Months passed, still no new heroes...

★★★ Pro

It seems I'm not the only one having a mental-Battlefront-breakdown, lol.

I can understand the "no new heroes part", or at least I could, if I saw any sign of them doing bug fixes, or random "quality of life" updates. Instead, I can't quit a match without restarting the game for four goddamn months now, all the while hero combat is getting worse and worse due to nonsense bugs.

Nobody bothers to say anything - except for the poor CMs here, who still have to go through this mess -, and they still expect us to wait patiently and have faith in them. It is ridiculous that they have the rights to the Star Wars brand and this is all they could do with it.

I know gamescom is around the corner, and they could reveal something about BF2 content (with which they also waited till E3...), but I'm way too skeptical about it now.

Also, we are supposed to get 2-2 new heroes later this year (I won't hold my breath), but they said nothing about Hero Ships. That part of the game is also extremely underwhelming at this state.

Message 3 of 3 (369 Views)