Re: Money grab noice

by eedddeeeeee

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

No, have some in sony though. And I really don't care about EA. It's Redwood that I like. They have plenty of devs from the old Westwood, and most of them are doing a bang up job. The advertising team and sales team.... Leave room for improvement. And yea, I agree, as long as there are levels, there will be disparity. Wasn't a fan at the beginning, still not now, and was and still am pissed that levels are in blitz. Like I've said plenty of times, Redwood does plenty of things I hate. Most players complaints just aren't among them.

Message 11 of 22 (456 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Battaglia, the math is that after you fill the vault, you have to spend 600 gems to open it. All the crates I have opened since the start of the game, 4 months ago, have only yielded me ABOUT 440 GEMS. at that rate, I have another month and a half to collect enough gems...or, you know, just buy some..

Message 12 of 22 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
While I do understand you are exaggerating, lemme just crunch that math real quickly:

At about 6 diamonds per uncommon crate you are looking at 73 rare crates opened so far, and we know that there is 49 uncommon crates in the 150 crate order, that means you are at least 24 uncommon crates deep into the 2nd crate order, or about 68th crate at minimum or 70th at most. (71st is another uncommon). This means you have opened at most 220 crates over 4 months, or 55 crates a month, or about 1.8 (rounded) crates a day.

While I empathize, I have a feeling someone who logs in twice a day is going to struggle with most f2p crate based games. If you could log in, grab a crate and log off every 3 hours at least 4 times a day, you could double your rate of diamonds.

ALL THAT SAID... I do agree. I think with the high diamond price of things, we do need a little better than 6 diamonds a day to get some value out of it. Someone who logs in and grabs a crate 5 times a day will only get about 300 diamonds a month which is a pittance for the prices everything costs. That is like what? 3 bucks of premium currency per month for dedicated play? Kinda stingy.
Message 13 of 22 (424 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You can safety ignore the vault. Won't make you lose anything.

Message 14 of 22 (413 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I wish I got your crates... I average about 4 crates a day, 1 from the free pile(every 12 hours) common crate...always... never any gems... 1 from the bounties... always a gold crate with no gems... and 2 usually from the transport...1out of 6 is a blue with gems...(2-3 common... 1-2 gold... 1 blue... and rare but on occasion 1 purple(I have gotten 2 purple in 4 months)... each blue only has 7 diamonds, 7x7=49 per week(if I got 1 every day, which I dont... I only get about half that...) and x 4 weeks = 196 per month leaving the rest up for diamond grabs, which I can only recall one of so far..., and I think I got 50 gems out of it( I could be wrong. That is only about 250 per month.... x 4 months that I have been playing= 1000 gems. And if you recall I said I only get about half of the blue crates...decide by 2= 500 gems - all of the stupid newbie stuff you buy when you dont know where the best value is for your gems...= the 443 that I have to this day..., so...

THAT BEING SAID, I need another months worth of crates in order to have enough to open the vault, unless they come out with something I need more, and spend my gems on that... then I would need more...and my counter says my vault closes in...14 days... no where near enough time, unless I live in the game, or purchase them...

Message 15 of 22 (401 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still don't see why you want so badly to open the damn vault. They aren't good because they are random. I'd better play for the free cloning chamber so I know I'm making progress for sure.

Message 16 of 22 (394 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I could really care less about the vault, I am just saying that whether it is good or not or if I actually DID want it, it is just their way of getting more people to open their wallet. The addition of cards can be good, even if at random, but as difficult as gems are to come by, why would I spend 4 to5 months of work on one item. Rather ridiculous. In reality, all the special crates that are 1200 gems, and just teasers to get you to spend money. And I'm sure the algorithm is set so that once you pop out that credit card, you get gems and items  faster and easier to entice you to keep spending money... almost all pay to play games are that way....

Message 17 of 22 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
There is no luck in the crates. There is a mapped and confirmed crate order. If you want to know the exact order and amounts, let me know here and I'll grab it tomorrow. But off the top of my head there is 49 blue (uncommon) crates that have diamonds. No other crates have em. 12 epics (purple) in the rotation. Rest is common or rare (gold). Once you complete the crate order, it repeats.

But again, I agree, free diamond amounts are pretty minimal unless you can 15-0 events where they are offered, and that's more of a rich get richer deal.
Message 18 of 22 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The vault is a total scam for people to cash out to buy diamonds in which the game does not give enough to you. Just like the clone vats bundle which was 825 diamonds till they dropped it down to 600+. Like I said before the vault should be free to open if you fill it. It gives the player incentive to play more to fill it and if you wanted to open it early then ya pay some diamonds but at a reduced cost like the convoys. The more you put in the less it will cost.

Message 19 of 22 (351 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I would love to have the crate guide. I thought it was a random wheel type of lotto, because I KNOW that at one time I got AT LEAST  10 common crates in a row, and was getting pretty upset and didn't think that after a few good crates in the beginning for newbies, the crates would only generate commons, but then I got a purple, then blue, then purple...and then back to a few common...I haven't really ever seen it in any particular order, but dont pay attention really since I have thought it was computer generated at random...

Message 20 of 22 (342 Views)