Mod for star wars Battlefront 2

by dma325

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mod for star wars Battlefront 2

★★★★★ Novice

Hello guys i have a question.

Can i use a mod which removes the map boundaries in arcade without being banned?

Message 1 of 6 (1,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mod for star wars Battlefront 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @dma325 

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that installing such a mod for SWB2 won't get you banned, even if we're just talking about the singleplayer Arcade Frown We simply don't recommend installing mods for this game.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,339 Views)

All Replies

Hey @dma325 

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that installing such a mod for SWB2 won't get you banned, even if we're just talking about the singleplayer Arcade Frown We simply don't recommend installing mods for this game.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (1,340 Views)

Champion

@EA_Ataashi 

Great Answer!

That is why I love you. Heart

Message 3 of 6 (1,319 Views)

@Sati_Sati 

iknow

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 6 (1,313 Views)

Champion

@EA_Ataashi  What about modded controllers?

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Hey @ggibb65 

It's not up to me to determine if a modded controller used in SWB2 could be considered as cheating. Depends on what kind of modifications we're talking about and what's the impact for the gameplay itself.

But once again, it would be a question to our Terms of Service team and they never generalise such cases. If you have a case like to report, they will investigate it and take appropriate actions.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 6 (1,204 Views)