Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Mobile market ban

by FrAuitNinja

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mobile market ban

★★★★ Newbie

Why r u banning me from the market. And by the way the daily login gifts aren't being fixed it's just E.A wanting more money. From fifa points. Same old game every year. Just why r u banning me from the market like cmon it's pathetic now 

Message 1 of 2 (64 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile market ban

Community Manager
You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
3. Choose your platform.
4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
5. Fill out any other details below.
• For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
6. Click Select contact option.
7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mobile market ban

Community Manager
You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team. The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
3. Choose your platform.
4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
5. Fill out any other details below.
• For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
6. Click Select contact option.
7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.
Message 2 of 2 (30 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help