Missle Time

by GoldenGamer_5487

Original Post

Missle Time

★★★ Newbie
I feel as if the time it takes to aim the missile, or the "save point" part of the missile is too short. It feels really bad for you to have had the missile so high, just for somebody to go and steal it without you having chance to even move a unit fast enough to retaliate before it shoots.
Message 1 of 3 (480 Views)

Re: Missle Time

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I agree that time missile timer is just too short and damage too high. At this point it feels like he who lands the missile first wins. Doesn't feel like you can really come back from it.

Also, convoys are too slow. I get that you can burn extra fuel once to speed it up but it's still 3 hours? Do you want people only to play 3-4 times a day just convoying and that's it? Time gates are a poor way to encourage people to spend money.
Message 2 of 3 (470 Views)

Re: Missle Time

★★★★ Novice

Agreed that missile switch time should be longer.  It's very frustrating to lose missile control almost instantly after holding the map for the entire countdown.    Maybe they could add some buffer control time that builds while you hold control?  i.e. something like if you've held the platforms for 10 seconds, then it'll take an additional second to switch control when enemy takes it back.

Hopefully they play around with the numbers and arrive at something that rewards you for map control.  

Message 3 of 3 (422 Views)