Re: Mission select and ore respawn rate (feedback)

by The_Tibber

Original Post

Mission select and ore respawn rate (feedback)

[ Edited ]
Champion

When clicking a arrow to play a mission there is no info about the mision, a lot of it is blindly choosing a mission when their are options because you have no mission details.

The regeneration rate of ore is very very slow, it takes 20 mins to generate 6.8K from a single ore mine source.

edited my post, i timed 20 mins and generated 6.8K worth of ore

Message 1 of 4 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@The_Tibber wrote:

When clicking a arrow to play a mission there is no info about the mision, a lot of it is blindly choosing a mission when their are options because you have no mission details.

So? You only get details after you select the mission, yes. You don't get to choose what you're going to do, that's your commander's job. You just get the choice of which area you prefer to get sent to.

They all unlock in the "Select Mission" list anyway.

The regeneration rate of ore is very very slow, it takes 20-30 mins to generate 15K from a single ore mine source.

And resource regrowth is simply slower in these games than in the later ones. It is not a mechanism you are meant to rely on for getting enough resources to win the mission. You just have to manage your stuff to make do with what you got.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I was able to have a brief in the Tiberium sun game, idk why its not a thing now tbh.

I corrected my finding and the ore repawn rate is much lower than i thought.

If the enemy out numbers me drastically i have no choice but to use numbers,

i get that each unit has its weaknesses but it can't be helped if they are in large mixed groups.

Message 3 of 4 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@The_Tibber wrote:

I was able to have a brief in the Tiberium sun game, idk why its not a thing now tbh.

Because this is the game that came before Tiberian Sun.

As for ore regrowth, it regrows much more if it has more points to regrow from. So all you really need to do is make sure to harvest sporadically in the middle of the field, and never harvest it all.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 4 (536 Views)