Mission in Wumples wishlist. (Animation)

by ItsKatlyn99

Original Post

Mission in Wumples wishlist. (Animation)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

My sim is carrying out the mission of Wumples wishlist called "Bake cookies for bake sale" and honestly I am really disappointed about that animation.

Not so much for the duration, that is ok, but for the lack of care... If you want to do something at least do it well.

This is an action that for two hour involve our sim mixing the dough, seriously? They could have changed the animation in phases, example by making the first half-hour the sim mixing and preparing the dough, the next half-hour work it and make the shape of the cookies, and the remaining time put it in the oven to bake and then churn out a pan of biscuits.

Really really really disappointed.

Same thing happened in the previous mission when I had to prepare a coffee cake, but that was a quick action so I didn't mind it too much, then it came this normal-time action and I had so much disappointment.

That's not the good way to make action on a title like The Sims.

That's carelessness.

Message 1 of 8 (875 Views)

Re: Mission in Wumples wishlist.

★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 has that time listed on her walkthrough. 

Message 2 of 8 (847 Views)

Re: Mission in Wumples wishlist.

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 I apologize because I could have explained myself wrongly.
My criticism is not about the duration of the action, but to the animation Standard smile
Message 3 of 8 (841 Views)

Re: Mission in Wumples wishlist. (Animation)

★★ Apprentice

I agree. I am doing the task 'read giant book for the book club'. Poor guy doesn't have a book in his hand 😁

Message 4 of 8 (795 Views)

Hahaha, passed the feedback about the animations on. Two hours of watching a Sim struggle with dough sounds boring to look at! Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 8 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717Thanks for reporting the feedback to Firemonkeys studio.
We really need a rivisitation of the animations, I didn't have the feeling of being preparing cookies, I'm sure you can understand what I mean, two hours mixing a dough (in a ridiculous way)
I'd like it If it was more enganing, the preparation of cookies requieres precise action, such as making the dough>making the shapes> using the oven, taking the cookies out of the oven, et voilà.

A sequences of animations that are changed automatically based on the pass of the time of the mission, YES this would be cool.
Now obviously I am taking this example because the event required this... But also all the animations of this game should be made like this, hey that's THE SIMS...
I think many other people think exactly like me...

Message 6 of 8 (737 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I actually uncountered an issue with the bake cookies mission. Even though I had lots of empty counter space it refused to give me the option to bake cookies when clicking empty counter space. I had to store items just  to do the mission even though I had open counters . Very annoying 😒

Message 7 of 8 (691 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And I've always thought some of the animations aren't up to standered like the males should have less feminine actions when performing certian actions.  Instead the use the same actions for both genders and just looks totally wrong.

Message 8 of 8 (689 Views)