Missing store purchase

by DarthRedarc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing store purchase

★★★★★ Newbie

I just spent 9.99 to buy crystals to purchase the 699 crystal old republic special. It said I got 110 Juhani. No Juhani shards actually received. Did restore purchases in help screen multiple times. Got nothing. Super pissed. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing store purchase

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @DarthRedarc, if you've just made the purchase today, it might need to process the request first before it can undo/refund it. Could you allow 24hrs for that to happen and then retry the restore purchases option one more time as it might do the trick. If that doesn't work out, you'd need to send a help ticket from inside your game for the EA Help support team. This EA Help article will outline how to send that ticket. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,903 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @DarthRedarc, if you've just made the purchase today, it might need to process the request first before it can undo/refund it. Could you allow 24hrs for that to happen and then retry the restore purchases option one more time as it might do the trick. If that doesn't work out, you'd need to send a help ticket from inside your game for the EA Help support team. This EA Help article will outline how to send that ticket. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (1,904 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did that and got the same canned response. If I don’t have my shards tomorrow I’ll just request the refund from Apple. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,898 Views)