[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple ipad
OS Version 10.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 628-824-366
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I had an issue trying to link my profile to another OS device, which ea customer services helped me to fix. I then had the same issue happen a few more times. I then followed the advice given to me but had the same issue with my profile disappearing and getting an alternate one. However the more frustrating issue I now have is that the following characters, that where 6 star each are now indicating different levels/shard quantity; 

Jolee Bindo, now 62/85 - was 53/100
T3-M4, now 40/65- was 15/100
Zaalbar, now 58/65 - was 47/100
Mission Vao, now 23/65 - was 67/100
Canderous Ordo, now 0/30 - was 23/100
Bastilla Shan (fallen), now 0/30 - was 77/100
Carth Onasi, now 1/30 - was 35/100
Juhani, now 1/30 - was 31/100
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

See above

(Threads merged by CM)

Message 1 of 6 (1,065 Views)

Re: Missing shards

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @stargazer1917,

We've checked your account and according to our logs, the characters are in the same state as they should be. Your Jolee Bindo, for example, was upgraded to 5 stars on 5/23/2019, 9:13:41 pm GMT+1 and never upgraded to 6 stars. You've collected 72 shards for him since you've upgraded him from 4 to 5 stars, which is exactly what you have right now. Everything appears to be correct.

Message 2 of 6 (1,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi High Command,

thanks for checking, but the information you are looking at is incorrect. Before I had the issue of linking to another OS device, the characters that I have mentioned before where at the levels stated. However once the issue occurred they reduced in star rating and the total of shards collected.

how do I get back to where I was before I have the issue?

thanks Satrgazer

Message 3 of 6 (1,027 Views)

@stargazer1917 Hi sorry to hear you're having issues. The people who can help you rarely come to this section of the forums - can you report it here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

You'll need to include your Ally code (as well as the alt code of any other accounts that got mixed up) and maybe include your EA case number for review. Hopefully they can get you sorted.

★★ Novice

Hi there, 

thanks for the advice, realised I had posted it in the general section and reposted it to the bug section.

EA are dealing with the issue.

thanks

stargazer

Message 5 of 6 (994 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @stargazer1917, thanks for updating the thread and keeping us in the loop on this. I've merged your threads together to keep the topic in one space and as you are in contact with the EA Help team and they are looking into this with you, I'll lock it here. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (975 Views)