Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing preorder content - ultimate edition

by arsenal786870

Original Post

Highlighted

Missing preorder content - ultimate edition

★ Novice

I pre-ordered the ultimate version and have not yet received my OTW, or packs, the only thing i have received is the 5 match ICON player.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Missing preorder content - ultimate edition

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @arsenal786870 

If you don't receive a content, an item or money on your game, only EA Assistance can help you. Try to contact them by mail, phone ,chat.... but unfortunately we can not do much more on this community forum.

You need an Advisor to look this with you. Contact with an EA Game Advisor as below:

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have tried calling them since the early access been on the phone on hold for over hours and got connected to no one and hanged up in the end.

This is really not good, we pay good money for the premium versions but get nothing, it ridiculous.

Message 3 of 4 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@arsenal786870 

I see too many people have this problem, i wish it maybe will be fix in next update because it's just a bug.

What is the country where you live? because problem with phone is maybe just a question of country.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile. 

Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)
Twitter Stream