Re: Yo you thief’s give me my packs I’m owed

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Missing my packs

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I completed this objective and somehow registered 0 points for my win on professional with nil connection issues. Then my packs were there. I logged out and logged back in and the 2x players pack were gone and the rare player pack. I demand this be resolved ASAP. It’s not good enough. 

(CM: title updated to remove rudeness per forum rules)

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: Yo you thief’s give me my packs I’m owed

Community Manager
Hi @brobarts85,

I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place for help with missing content. We can't assist you with those from the forums. You'll need to open a case with the support team who'll take a look into this for you. This link with get you started: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)