Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing crystals

by lastjedi712

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing crystals

★★★★ Newbie

I was overcharged 215 crystals for a 25 refresh on dark side battles. I had 517 crystals now I have 292. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (6,860 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing crystals

Community Manager

Hey @lastjedi712  if you were overcharged in-game could you contact the support team to review your account and assist? This EA Help article will have details on how to contact an EA Help support advisor. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,848 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @lastjedi712  if you were overcharged in-game could you contact the support team to review your account and assist? This EA Help article will have details on how to contact an EA Help support advisor. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (6,849 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I too am missing SWGOH Crystals. I have tried to go through the help button option and filled out several, claims but all I get is an email that they can't see my account and to submit another claim.

Is there a phone number I can call or an email that I can write where I can get a response that is something other than a genetic response?

Message 3 of 4 (6,667 Views)

[ Edited ]

@postal7819 Did you click on the link below in Lanna's post? Online live chat or phone calls are two of the options for connecting to customer service.

https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help