Missing crystals

by LastJedi712

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing crystals

★ Novice

I was overcharged 215 crystals for a 25 refresh on dark side battles. I had 517 crystals now I have 292. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (7,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing crystals

Community Manager

Hey @LastJedi712  if you were overcharged in-game could you contact the support team to review your account and assist? This EA Help article will have details on how to contact an EA Help support advisor. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (7,753 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @LastJedi712  if you were overcharged in-game could you contact the support team to review your account and assist? This EA Help article will have details on how to contact an EA Help support advisor. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (7,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am missing SWGOH Crystals. I have tried to go through the help button option and filled out several, claims but all I get is an email that they can't see my account and to submit another claim.

Is there a phone number I can call or an email that I can write where I can get a response that is something other than a genetic response?

Message 3 of 4 (7,572 Views)

[ Edited ]

@postal7819 Did you click on the link below in Lanna's post? Online live chat or phone calls are two of the options for connecting to customer service.

https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...