Missing Maps Heroes vs Villains

by Fabsquatch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Maps Heroes vs Villains

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Random map selector is stuck in a loop selecting only half the maps available.  Has anyone experienced this?  Any way to fix it?  I feel like I've tried absolutely everything.  Maps that are missing are: Bespin, Jakku, Kessel, Star Killer Base, Takodana, Geonosis, Hoth and Yavin 4.

Message 1 of 5 (793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Maps Heroes vs Villains

Champion

@Fabsquatch @ItzKooo  Are the maps back? The weekend was double XP and dark maps only. Some of the maps do not have night or evening modes so the rotation was limited to those that do. 

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (765 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
So your basically missing almost every map? I’ve never heard this before. Have you tried to cancel when joining and restarting the search?
Message 2 of 5 (773 Views)

Champion

@Fabsquatch @ItzKooo  Are the maps back? The weekend was double XP and dark maps only. Some of the maps do not have night or evening modes so the rotation was limited to those that do. 

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ggibb65 you are right that’s what it was.  I didn’t realize there was an event going on this weekend which was limiting the maps.  Thank you for your help! 

Message 4 of 5 (759 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ggibb65 

I haven’t played battlefront 2 last weekend, but now you say it, I’ve read somewhere that there was a night map event but I forgot about it.

Message 5 of 5 (750 Views)