Missing Builds, Cars and Rake / Trackwidth Tuning

by speedracer523

Original Post

Missing Builds, Cars and Rake / Trackwidth Tuning

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I was playing the game and NOTICED THAT A FEW BUILDS and CAR WERE MISSING from the DEALERSHIPS (from the JUNE CARLIST) and a few other things.
MISSING BUILDS (-2 Builds):
BMW M3 E46 - Offroad and Runner
MISSING CARS (-6 Cars; -30 Builds):

BMW M3 Evolution II E30 - All Builds (Drag, Drift, Offroad, Race, Runner)

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - All Builds (Drag, Drift, Offroad, Race, Runner)

Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R - All Builds (Drag, Drift, Offroad, Race, Runner)

Plymouth Barracuda - All Builds (Drag, Drift, Offroad, Race, Runner)

Volvo 242DL - All Builds (Drag, Drift, Offroad, Race, Runner)

Volvo Amazon P130 - All Builds (Drag, Drift, Offroad, Race, Runner)

NEW BUILDS (These are NOT in the carlist but ARE in the DEALERSHIP) (+5 Builds):
Audi S5 Sportback - Runner

BMW M5 - Runner

Chervolet Camero Z28 - Drag and Runner

Ford Mustang GT - Runner

I have seen a few forum posts about the missing cars but none about the missing builds and few/none about the tuning.
EDIT: THERE IS NO RAKE and TRACKWIDTH tuning as SHOWN in the E3 demo EVEN THOUGH the trackwidth in that DEMO was still NOT ENOUGH to "HELLAFLUSH" or "FIT/FLUSH" or "PADDIFLUSH" the wheels in relation to the fenders (this adjustment did more in NFS2015) ALSO the ride height ADJUSTMENT ESPECIALLY on offroad builds is not enough.
So in total there's 6 MISSING CARS, 32 MISSING BUILDS and 5 NEW BUILDS (most of which are simple runners anyhow)
I would like to KNOW when these will be Addressed

Message 1 of 3 (1,293 Views)

Re: Missing Builds, Cars and Rake / Trackwidth Tuning

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

These issues have been discussed already. Some cars had bugs and weren't able to make it in the game on time and will be added in a future update. The rake and track width had to do with a bug with the air suspension. These issues are probably being addressed and will be added. Also, the builds aren't missing. They probably are just not available for those specs. Just like you can't buy a FWD for drag racing or corvettes for off-road.

Message 2 of 3 (1,198 Views)

Re: Missing Builds, Cars and Rake / Trackwidth Tuning

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The BUILDS were listed on the car list so I EXPECT THEM TO BE THERE

I don't care about the price changes or the EXTRA builds but WHEN THERES stuff missing without an explanation I EXPECT answers.
Its not like BMW don't like their cars offroad or as runners; the E30, X6, M4 GTS, M5 have Offroad and/or Runner specs.

Message 3 of 3 (1,144 Views)