Re: Missing Battlepacks

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Battlepacks

★★★★★ Novice
In Battlefield 1, i was trying to buy a superior Battlepack with scraps but when i go to the menu it says "something went wrong, cannot load battlepacks". On top of that, is shows that i have 0 scraps when i know i have at least 900. Tue game wont even let me open battlepacks i earned while playing the game. This issue is on PS4.
Message 1 of 8 (1,250 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey guys, 

there was an intermittent issue with Battlepacks and Scraps being displayed incorrectly - this has since been resolved. If you experience any further issues, feel free to let us know.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,302 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Please refresh your game by turning it off and on. I also recommend checking if you're on the latest version, purchases monetary, and in-game can take up to 24 Hours for processing so please be patient as the servers handle your request.

I am not an EA employee so if I have helped you please accept my response as the answer and Grant XP

-Mango

Message 2 of 8 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happening to me on xbox one too...
Message 3 of 8 (1,212 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys, 

there was an intermittent issue with Battlepacks and Scraps being displayed incorrectly - this has since been resolved. If you experience any further issues, feel free to let us know.

Message 4 of 8 (1,303 Views)

★ Novice
It’s saying that I have 1 unopened battle pack, then I click on it, it says it’s not there with the message saying ,”it can’t open at this time,” and also, I’m also missing 235 scraps
Message 5 of 8 (1,107 Views)

★ Novice
It’s saying that I have 1 unopened battle pack, then I click on it, it says it’s not there with the message saying ,”it can’t open at this time,” and also, I’m also missing 235 scraps.
Message 6 of 8 (1,107 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hippyhippo1738, please check again today.

Everything is OK with my BPs, plus I got scraps after each round, way more than just the regular daily 100 :eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 8 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@EA_Joker The issue is still not solved for me unfortunately. I had the issue last week and then was able to solve it by trying to purchase a BP and back-out from it, and after that all my unopened BP's and scraps re-appeared. But now the issue is back and more severe.

Last night I played (on PS4) and noticed on the home screen already the notification that there currently are issues with the battlepack system. So I played, earned a BP, and when I tried to open it.....nothing. But this time nothing at all. Even the scraps that were there were at 0, and I also couln not access my inventory. So eventually the workaround that I used before is not working either anymore.

This is becoming annoying as I'm trying to gather the Dud Club puzzle pieces which were in the current revision, so I hope that with these issues ongoing at least the period of the revision will be extended to cover the time people were not able to make use of it.

Message 8 of 8 (1,057 Views)