Missile game unfair

by mfong216

Original Post

Missile game unfair

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm sorry but the game is completly unfair! I get 1 unit on ground troops out and my opponet already has 3 on top of me.  This missile thing is also unfair.  The only way I've been winning is cause the other player is off line. Matching is also completly unfair! I'm level 7 units fighying level 11. Anyone else as fustrated as I? I'm about to drop the game.

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Re: Missile game unfair

★★★★ Pro

@mfong216 wrote:

Hi I'm sorry but the game is completly unfair! I get 1 unit on ground troops out and my opponet already has 3 on top of me.

This is entirely possible if you build double harvesters and your opponent has built none. Every unit that you put on the field, including the harvester, counts towards your population cap.

This missile thing is also unfair.  The only way I've been winning is cause the other player is off line.

You are supposed to contest the missile pads. If you manage to occupy more than your opponent does, the missile will fire for you and will damage their base. This is also explained in the tutorial.

Matching is also completly unfair! I'm level 7 units fighying level 11. Anyone else as fustrated as I? I'm about to drop the game.

Then it should have been a challenge battle, meaning that you did not lose medals.

But I do agree that the matchmaking is seriously bad. It's like they did not have a single person working on this game who was able to come up with a good idea on how to do it, so they just implemented some crappy idea and this is what we're stuck with. Frown

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)