Missed an abandoned car

by KentuckySpeeder

Original Post

Missed an abandoned car

★★ Novice

Hello there. Recently I missed the Ford Crown Victoria in need for speed payback. Is it coming back? And will it be in a cycle or a rotation?

Message 1 of 30 (12,771 Views)

Re: Missed an abandoned car

★★ Apprentice
dunno but the car itself is just not for any race, it handles like a tugboat
Message 2 of 30 (12,710 Views)

★★ Apprentice
-i mean it is race class, but if you use it in one, you have a high probability to fail cuz of its stats
Message 3 of 30 (12,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

That`s a good thing against cops bad in racing maybe tugboat. Should have been a runner than a racer.

Message 4 of 30 (12,620 Views)

Will the crown vic police car ever come back

★★★ Newbie

As I wasn’t home when the crown vic police car was available to collect.  I was wondering if it would ever come back. As it was only available for a limited time.

Message 5 of 30 (12,616 Views)

Re: Will the crown vic police car ever come back

★★ Guide

Yes the abandoned cars are rotating. So if the last one was available they start from the beginnning. I guess one turn is 22 weeks.

Message 6 of 30 (12,547 Views)

Will Ford Crown Victoria Be available again as abandoned car In NFS Payback?

★★ Novice
I Really Did Not Get Ford Crown Victoria because It was in June 26, 2018, But I Hope It Will Reappear in June 26, 2019.
Message 7 of 30 (12,239 Views)

★★ Expert

@KentuckySpeeder 

Honest and blunt answer is....No it's been retired for now, but might make a comeback in another EA game soon! 

Keep watching for updates 2019. 

Message 8 of 30 (12,178 Views)

★★ Novice

If Ford Crown Victoria Is Not Going To Come Back Then I Will Not Play Need For Speed: Payback.

Message 9 of 30 (12,141 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's because you have to UPGRADE IT. Why you guys so lazy ONCE YOU BEAT THE GAME YOU GET ALL CARS AND 16 SPEED CAR CATCH UP PACK TO GET IT TO LEVEL 366 OR AROUND THAT STOP COMPLAINING THAT YOU CAN'T FAIL AND ITS HANDLING IS BAD

Message 10 of 30 (11,752 Views)