Re: Millennium Falcon event tier 7 requirements

by monkeywithaclub

Original Post

Millennium Falcon event tier 7 requirements

★ Novice

I’ve met the 3/3 requirements to go into tier 7 of the millennium falcon event, but when I go to battle a message pops up saying I haven’t met the requirements. As per screenshot. 

Clarification would be nice. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,408 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @monkeywithaclub, I wouldn't be able to guess what's happening here. We'd need to check out your account but we can't do this on the forum. Could you send in a Help ticket to the Support team from your SWGOH account? This article will help you send in a Help ticket: "How to contact support for STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes"

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having that exact problem in tier 6 

Message 3 of 6 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had same problem also in tier 6..very frustrating.

Message 4 of 6 (1,307 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I got the fourth bounty hunter ship to 7* and it let me battle. 

The event should say 4 required, not 3. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,299 Views)

★ Apprentice

The event requirements are listed as 3 bounty hunter ships. You actually need all 4 bounty hunter ships to beat the event. AFAIK the requirements listed part is incorrect and is meant to say that you need all 4 ships.

Message 6 of 6 (1,090 Views)