Message To E.A. ?

by MAD-MAESTRO-007

Original Post

Message To E.A. ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I had to send this message to E.A. Sports several times .. and the complaints are the same .. and do they ever listen ? .. No .. because they are stuck on their " High Horse " looking down at the people like .. " You Don't Know What Your Talking About " ! .. and when the comes out ? .. and they see the Greatness/Worst of their game ? .. they are still on their High Horse " .. because they still won't listen to the peoples cries .. like they just don't care what you think .. or you input .. because your Input means nothing to them .. because they are a Conglomerate Company .. that doesn't needs your Input .. and they are like ? .. "I Got It "  .. And Watch Their Game Flops .. like I have said to them for years .. and I they still wouldn't listen to what I had to say .. and others .. and videos from You Tube .. and you would think that they would listen to what the people want .. Instead .. you get the same method of the game " Cheating and Manipulation " .. that you just put the game down entirely .. like they got your money .. and like ..  " So What " to you ? .. but I can understand like you have a great game .. and the next year is a Flop .. but the people can understand that this can happen .. and wait for next year .. and the game comes back better .. but if it's a Flop .. After Flop .. After Flop .. then it's time to listen .. and not let your Arrogance Blinds you of the truth .. that you are the Company .. and we are the players that want the game .. and if the product is right .. then the people have gotten their moneys worth .. and if it doesn't ? .. then it's back to the drawing board .. but if you are playing these games .. then you are the wrong people to be playing them .. because you are not the active people that play these games .. and if you are ? .. then I don't see any of you  .. answering these questions .. on why the game is so bad .. like your just go out and make a new one .. without no persons ..  point of view of the game .. and if you did do this .. and they still screw up the game .. don't hire that person that doesn't know nothing about  this game? .. and is playing it like it's the " Real Deal " .. when it's really a Crappy Version of the Sports Game .. and he is Playing it like it's .. This Game is Off The Charts .. and the people will buying this ? .. Wrong ! .. go find some people that actually play sport games .. and they will give you their honest opinion .. and you take that knowledge .. and make it great again .. and if not .. then .. you need to make sure that if it's not up to the Standards of the NBA .. or whatever Sports Game that it is .. then put a wait on the game till the game is even better .. .. because it's good to wait .. because you can see your product at first hand .. and if this game is not up to par .. and is very inadequate for a Great Sports Game .. then you need to make sure that it is ? .. because the people are getting tired of 2K .. so when will you ever come in .. and show them your true colors .. or are you Defeated Already ?

Message 1 of 1 (410 Views)