Medic guns (Suggestion)

by NeverHackMeAgain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medic guns (Suggestion)

★★ Novice

I think the guns for the medic class are pretty useless TBH at least for the most part as there are no close quarter weapons, The only auto weapons are the default and the sweeper which fire too slow for close quarter combat. I would like to see at least one trench gun within the medic class and maybe an SMG. Just a suggestion

Message 1 of 5 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Medic guns (Suggestion)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @NeverHackMeAgain

We appreciate any feedback provided by our players, the developers frequently read the forums and take into account our Community´s comments as far as possible. 

Thanks for your suggestions regarding the Medic class, I will make sure to passe it to our studio.

Julio

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (393 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @NeverHackMeAgain

We appreciate any feedback provided by our players, the developers frequently read the forums and take into account our Community´s comments as far as possible. 

Thanks for your suggestions regarding the Medic class, I will make sure to passe it to our studio.

Julio

Message 2 of 5 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello friend, here are some suggestions for the medic class. If you are starting as a medic, I recommend the cei-Rigotti as this gun is easy to use and has single fire for long distances and automatic close range. If you are more advanced in the medic class then I recommend the Mondragón as this rifle is one of the most used gun in medic by players all around the word. I hope you find this information useful. -Dangxii
Message 3 of 5 (358 Views)

★ Guide

Many people think that the medic class has the best guns. I think you just need to play with the class more to understand how it works. Medics shouldn't be up close and personal IMO...they should be a little behind the fighting and primarily reviving and healing your teammates. Pick enemies off from distance and you will have much more success.

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

That's why I do not like the medical classFrown

«Hero» это статус, а не должность.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (339 Views)