Re: Medals in BF1 bugging

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medals in BF1 bugging

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello!

As a new week of medal grinding begins it seems that all my medals but one are still the same as last week and i can't do any "new" progress on them.

Thanks for any answers!

EDIT:

It seems the new medal changed back to the old one for some reason(see pic 2)

The medals have bugged this whole week, changing back and forward everyday.

Message 1 of 18 (4,577 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, I'm encountering this issue too. 

We've drawn attention to this issue, hopefully we'll have an update on it soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (5,003 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Yup. Mine are bugged too. It gave me new medals but when I hop into a game they revert back to the old ones that are complete. I managed to log in without them bugging and made some progress, but I've been getting disconnected from the servers the last 20 minutes and that bugged them out again. Extremely frustrating. Not to mention the menu is generally just super slow and laggy
Message 2 of 18 (4,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem with the weekly ones and the normal ones, i am level 24 and have not got a single award point as none of my medals are tracking at all.

is it ever going to be fixed and will the points be backdated or are they lost forever and im basically just a statistic for the ....ahem....swedish gamers who never seem to have these problems!

Message 3 of 18 (4,495 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, I'm encountering this issue too. 

We've drawn attention to this issue, hopefully we'll have an update on it soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 18 (5,004 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am glad this got noticed! Today it seems that the problem fixed itself but something was clearly fishy the day my medals was suppose to change.

Message 5 of 18 (4,468 Views)

Hero (Retired)

On my end, this week's medals tarted working on Conquest after about 20 hours, while on Domination medals still revert to last week's lineup in about 50% of cases.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 6 of 18 (4,441 Views)

★★ Novice
The medal system has completely glitched out as described in the comments section here every week for myself as well unfortunately. I sincerely wish and hope that they go back to the previous medal system that allowed people to earn medals when they wanted and in whatever order they wanted. TO many people are being distracted trying to earn medals in the very limited time allowed and in the forced order of achievement. It's really affecting the flow of game play unfortunately. Nobody expects a free ride earning these side quests but it shouldn't take up so much of a players attention that playing the game in an enjoyable way that matters to them and their team mates goes out the window.
Message 7 of 18 (4,178 Views)

★★ Guide
Yes I agree there as been a lot of this bug going around. It is brought to the attention of DICE. Hopefully they can fix it in this upcoming month for Battlefield 1. But other than that have fun playing! Thanks!
Message 8 of 18 (4,172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree, i often find myself trying to grind medals instead of doing the best for my team.

Message 9 of 18 (4,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, Its a new week but it's showing me 3 expired/Accomplished medals and 2 old medals.
One day it showed me some new but next day it was back to old medals..
Message 10 of 18 (3,723 Views)