Re: Maybe some final tweaks to keep on playing? Please?

by smartGrammy821

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Town Hall is back in 11 hours. Yippee.  Now if they just add back some of the other things we like, I'll be over joyed

Message 11 of 40 (1,118 Views)

★★ Guide
@smartGrammy821 Haha. Its not cats vs dinos
Message 12 of 40 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I really wish they'd bring back the modes people need for their achievements. Cats vs. Dinos was never the most exciting mode to play but it's obvious a lot of people need to get some matches in. Boss Hunt could be frustrating, and difficult to beat, but also very satisfying when you win and quite an interesting challenge. People need those boss hunt achievements and hats too so I will always ask for these modes to be live in the town hall. 

I'd also love Capture the Taco, these other modes like the get-off-my-lawn-a-thon just don't satisfy like the special modes do.

Message 13 of 40 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrKritiek Have just seen on social media that "later this year" (I would guess around the time of the Series X release in November) EA Play games will be made available on Xbox Game Pass.....this could well mean the PvZ games pick up more players through Game Pass from both Xbox & PC platforms.

If that happens, it might be another supporting argument for putting more resources back into GW2 as it already has the biggest playerbase of the games 😯🤔
Message 14 of 40 (1,069 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ToastedSarnie I'd love that. GW2 has been pretty lively on PC, a lot of the names I used to see a lot in my heyday here I did see in BfN too, but most trickled back to GW for various reasons. 

Honestly, they could have just kept adding content to GW2 and making some balance and bug tweaks here and there and I'd have been pretty happy. BfN just has too many issues compared to it.

Message 15 of 40 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Iron_Guard8 Yes, me too. Xbox lobbies are busy still in GW2 across all game modes & GW has decent lobbies for not just G & G but Team Vanquish too these days.

As you say, sadly BFN has a lot of issues needing work, whereas GW2 just needs a little love. It may be a slim hope, but just a few tweaks would be worth it.
Message 16 of 40 (1,059 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do not understand why we aren't getting those cool mystery portal game modes. I'm no game developer but I don't think the devs have to carry all the mystery portal content in boxes, put them up and start constructing. Since they exist in game files, there should be no difficulty at all! Why are we just getting speed boosted bull$hit every time?? WHY ???

If the reason is they're trying to get people into BFN by making GW2 worse instead of making BFN better, then I have no words.

Message 17 of 40 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well they have the 2016 and 2017 Halloween packs in the sticker shop. And also the weeds with cauldrons and zombies with jack o lanterns.  A locked chest is in the square that has the fountain and the bat was there yesterday (didn't do anything but open and close his wings} but bat is gone today.  AAAAAHHHH! 

Message 18 of 40 (881 Views)

Bat gone but chest still there?  That should mean that you have all of the hats.

Message 19 of 40 (878 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Not there for my daughter either and she just started playing this year

Message 20 of 40 (857 Views)