Re: May Calendar of Events

by EA_dance210

Original Post

★ Guide

That stinks I was looking forward to the resource challenge in order to get some cloning chambers. No other events this month are offering cloning chambers as a prize.

Message 11 of 17 (355 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_dance210 wrote:

UPDATE

The War Games event this weekend has been extended; it now runs from May 24 - 26. As this is a newer, unique event mode, we want players to have extra time to participate over the weekend.

As we have extended the War Games event, we are canceling the Resource Challenge that was scheduled to begin on May 26.

Postponing it is okay. But why completely cancel it?

Message 12 of 17 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@EA_dance210 wrote:

UPDATE

The War Games event this weekend has been extended; it now runs from May 24 - 26. As this is a newer, unique event mode, we want players to have extra time to participate over the weekend.

As we have extended the War Games event, we are canceling the Resource Challenge that was scheduled to begin on May 26.

Postponing it is okay. But why completely cancel it?

I think they might move it and increase its nodes this June. Either way, there were too many events this May, like 10? Wish there were fewer but more battles, like 15 to 20 instead of 5 to 10.

Message 13 of 17 (328 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

It's already the end of May. Postponing the event would likely mean moving it to June - at which point, we can just add it into the June schedule.

Message 14 of 17 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I didn't like the credits blitz, got a 2 out of 5 on one account. Once I was busy, then I lost. Another was against a mammoth. Last one I forgot. Would sure wish the credits blitz was 10 battles instead of 5.

Message 15 of 17 (289 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EinarThePillager wrote:

I didn't like the credits blitz, got a 2 out of 5 on one account. Once I was busy, then I lost. Another was against a mammoth. Last one I forgot. Would sure wish the credits blitz was 10 battles instead of 5.

Yeah, I always thought that 15 games is a tournament and 10 games is a blitz event. Not sure why there should be Blitzes with just five events. Fewer battles in an event means that it is more likely to get unlucky, and win only few of them. (Of course, also the other way round.)

Message 16 of 17 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I was thinking of a gem-coin tournament event where every 3 nodes you get a small sum of gems, and every other node you get enough money to upgrade a unit. Lets say your army has a mix of level 6's and level 8's, each node would either give you 1000 coins or 20 gems. The price is based on the average levels of both your Nod and GDi units, from old units like militants and rhinoes, to newly unlocked ones like fanatics, slingshots, avatars and mammoths (depends on what level you are in). The gem amount is 2% of the coins needed to upgrade your unit by 1 tile.

Message 17 of 17 (257 Views)