May Calendar of Events

by EA_dance210

Original Post

May Calendar of Events

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

The following events are subject to change without notice.

Full event details will be available in-game before the event starts.

We have an action-packed month, full of cool events!

April 29 - May 3: Unranked

Leave the stress of the ranked ladder behind with the Unranked Blitz! Victory or defeat, you’ll make progress towards the next reward.

April 30 - May 3: Early Access Slingshot

Now is your chance to earn Slingshot cards before this unit becomes available in the game! You will not be able to get additional cards from Crates or the Cloning Lab until it is available.

May 3 - 5: Titan Challenge

This iconic GDI battle walker is one of the first Tech Lab units you can unlock. Use this opportunity to earn extra Titan cards and perhaps even an extra special reward.

May 6 - 8: Resource Challenge

Cards, Credits, Cloning Chambers - get the resources you need in this Challenge.

May 8 - 9: Credits Blitz

Low on credits? Earn what you need in the Credits Blitz!

May 10 - 12: War Games

Get ready for the inaugural War Games event! Design your army from a limited selection of units. Pre-game strategy will help you achieve victory in the War Games!

May 13 - 14: Crate Challenge

Opening Crates gets you credits and cards. Climb the leaderboard and collect more crates as you win this weekend.

May 15 - 17: Tournament

This Tournament event is perfect for the highly competitive player who wants to put their skills to the test.

May 17 - 19: Rockworm Challenge

Position the Rockworm carefully to deal massive AoE damage to all ground units when it unburrows. With this Challenge, you can earn extra Rockworm cards and perhaps even an extra special reward

May 21 - 23: Credits Blitz

Low on credits? Earn what you need in the Credits Blitz!

May 24 - 26: War Games  EXTENDED

Design your army from a limited selection of units. Pre-game strategy will help you achieve victory in the War Games!

May 26 - 27: Resource Challenge   CANCELED

Cards, Credits, Cloning Chambers - get the resources you need in this Challenge.

May 27 - 29: Crate Challenge

Opening Crates gets you credits and cards. Climb the leaderboard and collect more crates as you win this weekend.

May 29 - 31: Unranked

Leave the stress of the ranked ladder behind with the Unranked Blitz! Victory or defeat, you’ll make progress towards the next reward.

May 31 - June 2: Rivals Champions

Compete against your fellow players for prizes and to make a name for yourself on the Rivals Champions leaderboard.

Message 1 of 17 (971 Views)

Re: May Calendar of Events

Almost continuous events...very cool.

Message 2 of 17 (950 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Really looking forward to the War Games event. Standard smile

Message 3 of 17 (895 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Mister_Crac wrote:

Really looking forward to the War Games event. Standard smile

While the event itself was cool, there was no reference to the War Games movie of the 80s. I am disappoint. Frown

Message 4 of 17 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

Position the Rockworm carefully to deal massive AoE damage to all ground units when it unburrows. With this Challenge, you can earn extra Rockworm cards and perhaps even an extra special reward

What does the rockworm skin look like in-game? I sure would like to see a preview before I enter this tournament. Also I would like to know if one can purchase this someday. Also are you planning skins for other units? I would like to have one for the tick tank.

Message 5 of 17 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EinarThePillager wrote:

@EA_dance210 wrote:

What does the rockworm skin look like in-game? I sure would like to see a preview before I enter this tournament. Also I would like to know if one can purchase this someday. Also are you planning skins for other units? I would like to have one for the tick tank.

1. It is purple-red ingame.

2. You can „purchase“ it by getting 6 wins in the tournament and purchasing the premium reward track. Standard purchase will not happen.

3. Other unit skins will come later.

4. I don‘t think that out of all units the tick tank will get a skin x) Maybe after some other units got one.

Message 6 of 17 (721 Views)

HI @EinarThePillager,

The thumbnail for the inbox messaged also showed the Rockworm skin, but you can check it out below in case you missed it Standard smile This skin is currently planned for events, with no current plans to make it available in the Store.

Inbox_Artwork_Royal_Rockworm.png

We're definitely looking into other vanity items, including unit skins for the future. While I can't say what will or won't be coming (or when), we would love to hear your ideas!

Message 7 of 17 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well, on one account, I already lost thrice. What's the payment for premium and what's the level limit for master league? On that very account, I had a level 6 army, and my enemy has a level 9 army. On my other account, I have a level 8 army, recently leveled up. That account is at master rank.

Message 8 of 17 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

HI @EinarThePillager,

The thumbnail for the inbox messaged also showed the Rockworm skin, but you can check it out below in case you missed it Standard smile This skin is currently planned for events, with no current plans to make it available in the Store.

Inbox_Artwork_Royal_Rockworm.png

We're definitely looking into other vanity items, including unit skins for the future. While I can't say what will or won't be coming (or when), we would love to hear your ideas!

I would suggest a skin for the tick tank that looks like the rock-worm's skin. They have something in common, they burrow (one partially, the other fully) and they are tough to counter. Also for all the players who don't have any skins, I have an event suggestion that gives them the chance to get it all.

An event tournament where there are 10 battles, but only 5 are required. The four skins are the first four rewards in random order, the final prize is gems, like 50 to 100. Past the final rewards are optional rewards that give 10 to 20 gems each. In any battle, one wins, another loses. So this means that the average win rate between all players are 50%, some are at the 40's and a few are at the 90's. Surely, if one can't even unlock a skin in this tournament, then he must be pitied, like he never climbed to silver league in either faction.

Message 9 of 17 (677 Views)

UPDATE

The War Games event this weekend has been extended; it now runs from May 24 - 26. As this is a newer, unique event mode, we want players to have extra time to participate over the weekend.

As we have extended the War Games event, we are canceling the Resource Challenge that was scheduled to begin on May 26.

Message 10 of 17 (623 Views)