Re: Max level problems

by somanysugardaddy

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
If only they added something in the game to make it more social, the "Play with Friends" in their adverts really is not what we expected.

Play with Friends by completing quests together, requiring you and that friend to do it, that was what I thought.

This game has a long road ahead, what matters is how many are willing to follow the road, it may have bumps along the way, this game still has great potential.
Message 11 of 15 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I thought so , actually mostly we play the game to design a better looking house. But lots of the furniture require cash money, and the way to earn cash money is way toooooo little. I would say once you reach max level , you can have way to earn more cash money , or you can use luxe ticket to buy those furniture which require cash money( Similar as the newest golden bathroom set) 

Message 12 of 15 (394 Views)

★★ Pro
I think maybe just use your imagination more to come up with relationship stories with new sims. Change careers and hobbies. Have kids. Go on plumbob tree web app and start typing in a bio for the ones you can remember. This process is giving me a reason to slow down until the next event.
Message 13 of 15 (381 Views)

★ Guide

@somanysugardaddy

I already bought all items costs luxe tickets

Also I bought new golden bathroom set

And already half a way of the new quests

I'm just thinking , I play way faster than developers

😂

Message 14 of 15 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hhaha,same here~ Thats the point, I think they should consider making the luxe ticket exchangeable for cash money, so people can work hard to get more other in game product.

PS: look at my buggy golden toliet……

WechatIMG31.jpeg

Message 15 of 15 (340 Views)