Matchmaking

by JimBoy076

Original Post

Matchmaking

★★★ Newbie

I am a levek 11 and i was matched againsta lvl 44! HOW IS THIS FAIR!?? He had beter units and higher lvl soo how am i going t p dedend when i have a lvl 7 titan against a lvl 9 or 10! Fix this pls

Message 1 of 7 (607 Views)

Re: Matchmaking

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @JimBoy076,

Thank you for your thoughts.

There are a few different ways that players progress in this game.

1. Matchmaking. Players progress through the leagues by earning Medals for battle victories. Players are generally matched within their League, although there are times when you may be matched with a higher or lower league. There is also a unit cap within each league. Depending on the average unit level for each player and the level cap of the League, a Challenge Battle may trigger. If you're doing an awesome job and rising up the league ranks quickly, you likely will encounter players who have higher level units, up to the level cap for that league. What league are you currently in?

2. Player Level. Recently introduced in Update 1.2, players now gain level by experience (XP) earned in battles, completing bounties, leveling and training units. These player levels unlock rewards and, at certain levels, unlock units that will become available in crates. If you're having difficulty with particular unit(s) please feel free to let us know. Usually, the counter to certain units unlock earlier, giving players ways to deal with tricky units.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Message 2 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can you guys please fix the matchmaking system in your game because I am getting really annoyed at all the players that are to high of a level for me to be able to beat and I am losing a lot of trophies. If you guys don’t fix this soon I am going to just uninstall the game and be done with it. 

Message 3 of 7 (531 Views)

★★ Novice

I just Vs one in level 45 and iam 21 so?????

Message 4 of 7 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

Man as he if the controller of the game he just send the messages and replay and if you spoke rude he could easily not reply to your message

Message 5 of 7 (476 Views)

★ Novice

seriously your matchmaking system is really a bummer.. IMBA

Message 6 of 7 (424 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they need an option to where you choose who you play against 

most mobile games do this why not this one 

just a small list of 3 players thats all 

Message 7 of 7 (411 Views)