Re: Matchmaking

by Jokercher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Matchmaking

★★★ Newbie
Your match making is horrible, I’m a silver 2 monthly in fut champs so tell me why I come up against people clearly have the best fut champs cards indicating they finish high. Also, my team is basic so STOP MAKING ME COME UP AGAINST TEAMS WITH SEVERAL ICONS IN IT! You’re killing the game. No wonder no one plays it no more. I’m going to go play Fortnite. It’s better than this.
Message 1 of 8 (1,900 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@xXGingellyXx Having Icons in your team does not mean that the other player is going to be superior to you, I often find myself playing against a team full of icons and end up winning. I have in the past played with a mainly bronze team and done very well in the weekend league. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,959 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@xXGingellyXx Having Icons in your team does not mean that the other player is going to be superior to you, I often find myself playing against a team full of icons and end up winning. I have in the past played with a mainly bronze team and done very well in the weekend league. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

No way, when your opponents all run at 90+ and you run at 76+ you have to be mandrake to win. Matchmaking must fit the levels of the two teams. Otherwise it's obvious that the game is clearly unbalanced. Anyway i understand this is a method EA is using to push players to spend thousands of dollars in order to get 90+ TOTS. Clever anyway, you achieved your goal, chapeau.

Message 3 of 8 (1,844 Views)

Community Manager

@GrindTuss At the weekend I watched a low rated team take on a team full of icons and easily win 6 to 1. FIFA is a game of skill, having a great team is all well and good but skill is far more important than anything else.

If you find yourself unable to compete I would suggest watching some videos from the FIFA pros and seeing what they do.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,833 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok, let's put this in this way. I'm a noob, i'm not so skilled and I don't play 24/7 like those Fut Champions, so I want to play against a team similar to mine. I don't want to play against those people and teams. This is something that EA must do because I paid for the game, not pirated.
Message 5 of 8 (1,821 Views)

Community Manager

@GrindTuss A great team does not mean that the player is great, there are plenty of people who use low rated teams and can demolish a very high rated team. 

If you are finding the game difficult I would recommend watching how some of the pros play to pick up tips and tricks. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Novice
Of all 180+ teams i met (my team 150), they all scored at least after 1 minute of game. They run all fast as hell. I think EA on entering online game must give me options to choose from: e.g. Select team level (same as yours, stronger, ultimate). This is something that can be done. So if you are in contact with EA publishers please forward what i'm saying to them. If you can't get in touch with them please don't keep on always telling me to become more skilled because I don't think i'll ever reach those levels. I know my limits and my skills are limited. The game must fit also my limits. Moreover I don't want to keep on talking about this if you can't forward this post to EA.
Message 7 of 8 (1,803 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Happy to announce that I’ve deleted your game for good. Not wasting my money on another ea title again, good luck with turning decent games into pay2win trash. Let’s see how much longer the community takes this *
Message 8 of 8 (1,509 Views)