Re: Matchmaking in FUT champs

by js_17TH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Matchmaking in FUT champs

★ Apprentice

I am a silver 1 player at the very maximum and struggle to get wins.In FUT champs I am coming up against players with a far greater skill level with better teams including insane red picks which mean they are on a higher level than me, you really need to sort this out because it’s frustrating  and not fair 

Message 1 of 21 (28,971 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @js_17TH,

You're being matched on form, it's possible that you matchmade with a higher tier player who was just starting to play their FUT Champions games.

Everyone starts each weekend fresh at zero form, moving up or down with each win or loss. In football terms, match form of W/L/W/W/W would result in a +3 form. Players with similar form are then paired in matchmaking.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (28,937 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @js_17TH,

You're being matched on form, it's possible that you matchmade with a higher tier player who was just starting to play their FUT Champions games.

Everyone starts each weekend fresh at zero form, moving up or down with each win or loss. In football terms, match form of W/L/W/W/W would result in a +3 form. Players with similar form are then paired in matchmaking.
EACade
Message 2 of 21 (28,938 Views)

★ Apprentice

So what you are saying is if a elite one person has a +3 and a silver 2 has a +3 they would be matchmaked together regardless of the amount of losses one has. That’s ridiculous 

Message 3 of 21 (28,918 Views)

★ Apprentice
Spoiler

That clearly just matchmakes form not skill level ability

Message 4 of 21 (28,917 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Cade

Is there any truth that if you quit a FUT Champions game before it finishes, the loss doesn't count on your form? So if i was +3 in form and i rage quit the next game that im loosing, my form will stay at +3?

Thanks

Message 5 of 21 (28,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

is what They saying, I'm gold3/gold2 player and just lost my 7 game in row. 5 of thoes loses included my baerly touching a ball and my players moved lika concrete mules. 

CM edit - Language.

Message 6 of 21 (28,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just a quick Yes or NO to my question would be great. You edited the post after mine for language so surely you read mine aswell. Thanks
Message 7 of 21 (28,827 Views)

★★ Guide
@js_17TH Unfortunately, the entire system is a bit flawed. Since I do not have FIFA 20 I can not speak for it, but in 19, you started your first 5 games to see how the next batch of match ups would go. If you lost all five, then you get in the pool of players that lost.

Even if it was based off division rivals, there are large numbers of higher division players relegating down to get the objectives easier as pointed out in other forums.

So anything FUT is off based on players abusing the system combined with how EA has the competitions, objectives, and rewards configured.
Message 8 of 21 (28,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

BGAlumFIFA
That makes sense, thanks..

Message 9 of 21 (28,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All do respect but this is crap I have played 20 weekend league games and only won 1 of all of these in all of the others I have been totally dominated there is no way I’m being matched with players of either a similar skill/squad to me nor am I being matched on form

Message 10 of 21 (27,445 Views)