Re: Match Making

by Redembrah27

Original Post

Match Making

★ Novice

I am trying to give this game a chance but it's getting old quick! Right now for every win I get I lose 8-12 games before and after. I get people who are way stronger than me and there is nothing that I can do to overcome their arsenal. I don't even have a choice in who I fight. Honestly the game is frustrating and has lost it's fun and appeal of being CC. 

Honestly, my suggestion would be to allow us to choose our own opponents,  also give us some elements of the original CC , maps and such. Use these challenges to allow us to build up our arsenals, which in return will allow PvP to be better balanced. As it is, there really is no point in playing a game where you constantly lose.

Message 1 of 9 (932 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The match making is the worst aspect of this game, I am consistently put against people at higher levels I have no chance against so there is this ridiculous KD ratio. If it was closer to 50-50 I would not be so frustrated, but when you only win 1 in every 10, something is very wrong.

It would be nice if there was a chance to back out of a battle without loosing points, but sadly once you've been matched that's it, no way out without giving up points.
Message 2 of 9 (841 Views)

★ Novice
The game is pre-alpha with only a limited no of players in. Matchmaking is expected to be less than optimal.
Message 3 of 9 (834 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They do not appear to be addressing the issue at all. It is fine and dandy they keep trying to fix the balancing issue with the units, though it seems with every tweak they switch which are overpowered and which are overpowered.

Considering this is being setup as a paid to win game at full launch, I would not be surprised if matchingmacking is working exactly as planned. Give a few wins to boost self-esteem, but then pit you against someone tougher to purposely frustrate the player. It is the reason some are eager for the cash shop to open, but because it's not some are just bailing because they cannot progress.
Message 4 of 9 (822 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Seems they only partly fixed this which was probsbly fixed by more people playing. It seems match making still needs tweaking.  It seems fast. I rarely wait more then a few seconds for a match to be up against soneone 2 to 3 lvl higher. I can win these but at times I have no chance as they can have troops I am not open too and therefore cant counter. I suggest they tweak the algorithm.algorithm a little, even if it takes a little longer. There is a big difference in smh, health, armor of several of the units at various ranks. A wolverine at 6 maxed out just waiting for cards to lvl up will get taken out quick by a maxed out 8. But yet EA thinks it's ok. 

Message 5 of 9 (708 Views)

★ Novice

* your matchmaking system.. seriously.. i win 1 game and lose 7 straight game. This is really a pay to win game. If a league is cap lat lvl 10 for example, i often face enemy with lvl 8 & 9 more than a same lvl 7 player. FYFI, you cant call it a Well Balance PVP system if you have to pay to win! 

Message 6 of 9 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plenty of examples of my games where balancing is an issue, either they dont care or arent listening

Message 7 of 9 (649 Views)

★ Apprentice

@jaabak33 wrote:

* your matchmaking system.. seriously.. i win 1 game and lose 7 straight game. This is really a pay to win game. If a league is cap lat lvl 10 for example, i often face enemy with lvl 8 & 9 more than a same lvl 7 player. FYFI, you cant call it a Well Balance PVP system if you have to pay to win! 

What player level and league level are you in currently?

I don't sense a big difference over where i am. 

Message 8 of 9 (645 Views)

★★★★ Guide
no its completely out
not a pre build
Message 9 of 9 (630 Views)